Seven

Title : Shut up & Lemme go
Cast: Park Chanyeol, Kim Yura

What am I to you actually? Do you really love me?

{Your POV}

You were currently walking to your next class, which is vocal class. You heard a lot of guys whistling to you. You just gave them your warm smile. Not to brag, but you were one of the beautiful girl. But not the bitchy type. The innocent yet beautiful type.

Chanyeol: Morning beautiful ~

You smile widely to him. Your boyfriend. A tall, handsome and talented boyfriend. Park Chanyeol. Both you are the cutest couple in the campus. All the students admire both of you. Even though there's a lot of guy that confessed at you, still Park Chanyeol is your choice.

Yura : You're having a rap class now right?

Chanyeol: Ne ~ But Minhyung Seongsaenim already been sent to other campus~ I miss him already *whining*

You giggle at his cute side. Chanyeol is pouting cutely. You really want to pinch his cheeks. Really cuteee~~~

Yura :It's okey~ You still have me~

Chanyeol: Ne!

He Peck your cheek. You blush but still smile at him.

Yura : Ne, I have to go. Or else Kyuhyun seongsaenim will mad at me. Jalja~

Chanyeol: Ne~ Jalja.. Meet you at lunch!

He peck your forehead and grinned at you. You chuckles and walk away.

____________________________________

NEXT DAY

[Lunch Time]
{Your POV}

Chaemi: Yah! Why did you not even touch your food? Searching for someone? *smirk*

Nana: Or you're not hungry? Then can I have yours? *grin*

Nara: Yah Yah. Don't be so greedy. Finish yours first.

Nana: Hehehe

Yura: A-Ani.. He he

Nara: Searching for Chanyeol huh? *smirk*

You blushed. They did know you well. Jung Nara, Lee Chaemi and Kim Nana. Your best friends forever. The one who is accepted your silly act and brain. Hoho

Chaemi: Well if you do searching for him..

Nara: SHE IS.

Chaemi: Haha yeah, obviously. By the way, I didn't saw him with his EXO gang today.

Nana: Hahaha. Ne. Me too. Chen too asking me whether I saw him or not.

Nara: You're back with him?

Nana: Yeah. He apologize to me. So I just giving him the second chance.

Chaemi: See? You guys just have to settle it smoothly. Don't break up so soon. It's not even worth it.

Nana: Yup. thanks for supporting me till now.

Nara: That is what our job is.

You nod while munching your sandwich. Your BFF is really a supportive type. And you we're so grateful to have them. Really.

-----------------------------------------------------

[End Class For The Day]

Your eyes keep searching for Chanyeol at the front gate. Waiting for him to go back home together. But even after 20 minutes he still didn't show up. You started to feel irritated. He never do this before. But then, you calming yourself. Ani, you should think in the positive way.