Fifteen

Title: 💣L.U.V [Danger] 🔫
Cast: Yook Sungjae, Jung Nara

{No One POV}

Once he walk in, everyone greets him. Respect him. Well, he is the son of the head agency after all. The very best among every one. But, that what they taught of. Not really knowing too much.

But there is you. The unknown in the agency. Yet, the most important person.

{Your POV}

You stepped in the agency for second time. The agency office did change a lot from the first visit of you. Well, of course no one will greet you. A newbie. As for them. Yes. But as for the head of the agency is not. You're already been worked with this agency for 5 years. Enough to called you as the senior agent.

Scarlet Agency.

An agency for those secret agents. Yep, ylu joined this agency for 5 years already. You started to joined it when you're 16 years old.

But you're not same like other secret agents. Why? Because you're special.

Suddenly you heard a noise from the cafe room. You took a peek. You saw a guy been crowded by a lot of kids even teen girls too. Pfft probably playboy.

Then the guy suddenly scream. You turn back. You saw him making a lot of movement. Looks like having a story session. His style is really pure. He can be a great actor if he didn't chose this agent life. You admit it. He looks fun to be with. But you quickly walk away. Keeping your focus on its track back.

Don't let your heart felt anything.
Or else, it will harden your mission.
And end up, hurting your love ones.

🌟🌟🌟

[Violet Room]

{Your POV}

You were in a meeting room. A secret room in the agency. Well, you're special remember?

Daehyun: Welcome home, Nara.

Nara: Yeah. Thanks. How are you?

Daehyun: Handsome as always. Yeah, fine.

Nara: Pfft, good to know then.

Suddenly the auto sliding door slide opened. Reveal a guy on 45 of age. Wearing a suit. Old but still handsome.

Saito: Hello, Miss Nara. How have you been?

You and your brother, Jung Daehyun stands up and bow to him. The head of Scarlet agency, Mr. Saito. Obviously not his real name. But, he preferred to be known with that name.

Nara: Good as always. You?

Saito: Me too. Have a seat.

You and Daehyun sat. Jung Daehyun is your biological brother for your information. Note that XD

Nara: Why did you call me? It's must be a very important thing. Since, you're never call me and ask me to be here.

Saito: *chuckles* Yes yes. Being the very talented agent you are.

Daehyun : And me?

Saito: *smile* I'll tell you. But we have to wait first. There's another one. He is doing his mission. Probably will arrived.. Another 5 minutes?