Couple Version

Title: Confused
Cast: Jooheon{Monsta X},Park Minhwang

{Your POV}

Bomi: Welcome home, Omma.

Minhwang : Hey :)

You took off your shoes and put it on the nearest shoe shelves. But then, you felt like someone is watching you and it's Bomi. Your housemate since 2 years ago. She called you omma since you reminded her of her mom.

Minhwang: Why looking at me like that?

Bomi: Got a boyfriend huh?

Unintentionally you dropped your slingbacks on the floor. Your face all red up.

Minhwang : W-What?

Bomi: Don't hide it, Park ;)

Minhwang: I did..not.. *slowly*

Bomi: Oh, says the one who's kissing at the streets walk on 5th May. 

Minhwang : What? We did not kissing! He just confessed to me!

Bomi just quiet and smile. Your eyes widened after you realized what you have did. You're busted. Bomi happily eat up her popcorns while watching her favourite Korean drama, Goblin.

You puffed your cheeks and then took a sit beside Bomi. Huh, you wanted to surprise her, but now you're the one who is being surprised here. Huwa!

Bomi: So, who is the lucky boy?

Minhwang : Someone.

Bomi: Duh, I know you're dating a human not a ghost. Be specific please.

Minhwang : Hehe. I met him at the Cafe I worked at.

Bomi: Oh. How old are he?

Minhwang : Same as us!

Bomi: Huh? Is he going to the same school as us?

Minhwang : Yeah *shyly*

Bomi: Who?

Bomi gave all the attention on Minhwang and ignore the Goblin completely. Minhwang playing with her fingers and looked nervous. Bomi look at Minhwang without blinking her eyes.

Bomi: So? Who is it Minhwang?

Minhwang: Jooheon.

She said while shutting her eyes. Bomi gasp in horror.

Bomi: Jooheon as in THAT Jooheon?!

You nodded as a response. Bomi still in shocked by the most unexpected news. How did he..oh god..

Bomi: But how? You do know that Jooheon is from the MX group isn't it? The most richest student and popular boys was qualified to be a member and Jooheon is one of them?!

Minhwang: I-I know.

Bomi: Then how? Are you really sure Jooheon is your boyfriend?!

Minhwang: Yes. He's the one who confessed first.

Bomi: He did?!

Bomi lean on the sofa while sighing. Your answers is driving Bomi crazy.

Minhwang: Well, he is a nice person and he did caught my attention first.

Bomi: *sigh* Okay, I didn't expect this but as long as you're happy, I'm..fine.

Minhwang : Thank you Bomi!

Bomi: But! If you sad or whatever, I'm here okay? Just..tell me if you ever need me.

You nodded and then hug Bomi. Bomi on the other side is struggling to get out from her. Minhwang giggling by how much effort Bomi make to get out from her grip.