Married Version

Title: Black Angel
Cast: Kim Jonghyun {Nu'est}, Bae Minji

{Jonghyun POV}

I woke up and stretched my arm. I looked my right and my wife were not here. I smile when I smell a delicious scent coming from our kitchen. I got up and went up to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

With my pajamas still on,I walked to the kitchen downstairs and saw my cute small wife is cooking. She looked so beautiful even with her simple pink t-shirt with trousers.

Then, she looked at everywhere in the kitchen searching for something. As always,she doesn't notice me at the kitchen entry. I leaned on the wall while looking at her lovingly.

Then,her eyes stopped at a tall cabinet. She tried to get something but with her tall,it's impossible! I chuckles deeply looking at her jumping like a kid.

{Your POV}

Now,where is the sugar. I remember yesterday I put it on this kitche counter but now it's gone.

You look around the kitchen and practically spinning around like a crazy ballet dancer. Then you spot the bottle of sugar on the high cabinet.

How did it get there?! Plus it's so high!!

Desperately you tried to get it but yeah,it's just an exercise for you in the morning. Jumping like a monkey T_T

Suddenly,you felt someone's body behind press on your back. You immediately knew who it struck is from the scent of him. The scent you smell every night and every day! Who else if it isn't your husband!

Jonghyun: You want this sugar?

Minji: Y-Yes!

Jonghyun: why?

Minji: well,to cook breakfast.

Jonghyun: I don't think it need any sugar though.

Minji: and why would it be?

You said while took the sugar from him and continue with your cookings.
Then,you heard him whispers to you with his husky voice.

Jonghyun: Because you're already so sweet and you might gave me diabetes.

Minji: pfft!!

You laughed loudly at his pickup lines in the morning! He's always like this! Ever since the both of you knew each other,he always make you laughed no matter where!

Minji: Where did you got those huh? That's so cringy worthy!

Jonghyun: Really? //pout//

Oh no,he's pouting. And that was your weakness. You feel like you wanting to kiss him! But no way in life you would do that even though you're already his wife!

Minji: Breakfast ready. Let's eat!

Jonghyun: Let me carry the plates.

This is how the morning routines happened almost everyday except when Jonghyun's outstation. Since he's a successful businessman,he is the most busiest person ever! But,he never makes you feel lonely.

He's too kind and too handsome! He never really hurt you. If he did,he have his own way to console you. He's your Mr Perfect 10!

Jonghyun: Did you wanna go anywhere today?

Minji: Um? Can we do the groceries shopping?

Jonghyun: Sure we can do that honey. After breakfast,we'll go.