Fangirl Version

Title: Fighting!
Cast: Park Jihoon[Wanna One], Bae Minji

She shouted with all her voice she have. Shouting to support her beloved. Seeing him singing while dancing to his fans.

Even though, she just can look from the fans spot, that still make her as the happiest girl ever!

Her eyes sparkles, seeing him moving every each of his great muscles, dancing with the powerful beats. His sweats dripping from her face make him more sexier.

What did she deserve to seeing him perform in this distance?!!

Suddenly, he look right in her eyes. He gave her a killing smile. She's literally dead! Blushing crazily like she's being kissed by her beloved ones. And how she wish if he do that. It's a pleasure for her ;)

Suddenly, he walked toward her direction. She was frozen, but she tried to acted cool. But she can keep it up, when he offered his hand at her!!

Park Jihoon with his killer smile, offering his hand to you, hesitantly, you took his hand and he pull your small body onto the stage.

Every fans screaming in jealousy, while you, is so shock by his act. He pull you to the center of the stage. You still blushing crazily.

Jihoon: What's your name beautiful?

He asked with a flirty winked. Gosh! He's trying to kill his own fan! Everyone went crazy again! The girl get a hold of herself.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She needs to stay cools.
She opened her mouth, ready to answer his question.

But..

She can't speak anything! Her voice is missing!! She panicked a bit, then she smiles at Jihoon who's patiently wait for her. She tried again, but it failed!!

Her face starting to sweating a lot, and Jihoon seems can't wait any longer. Then, he said sorry. He called another fan, and gently push you to the back.

That's when..

{Your POV}

Minji: NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouted like there is fire around you. Your breathing is unstable, then you look around. You furrows your eyebrows when you realized you're in your own room!

Suddenly..someone barged in your room..

Mrs.Bae: What happened honey?! Tell me! I'm here to protect you darling!!

Your mother appeared with knives on her hands. Your eyes widened seeing her in guard like that.

Minji: M-Mom. I'm too young to died in your hands.

Mrs.Bae: what the shout thing for?!!

Minji: W-Well..

You stopped from talking when you have a thought about it to yourself.

If I told her I was having a nightmare about my crush, my head will definitely been chopped off on the spot.. Ugh, my mother is scaryy.

Minji: W-Well, I'm currently having my morning testing vocals for my sweet voice.

I grinned foolishly at her, and your mother glared at you.

Mrs.Bae: You shouted like our house been trespassed by someone!

She rolls her eyes in annoyance. Then, she put the knives at the safe height. Not higher like earlier.

Mrs.Bae: you, young lady, next time don't woke up too late and then shouting like you're going to giving birth to your first child. If you're that lucky, you could have been shot by me.