What If Ver

Title: That girl
Cast: Jackson[GOT7],Park Minhwang

{Jackson POV}

Jackson: Eyy, JB-ah. Those girls is squealing over you~

JB: Not my fault for being a gentleman person.

JB shrugged off like this is just nothing to him. I chuckles by his reaction. Then, everyone in the School's cafe going crazy all over again.

Now, it's JR. The school's cool heartthrob. He's walking along with Yugyeom. The maknae between us, but he's hot because of his skills in dancing.

Yugyeom : Hello hyungs!

Jackson: Hey kid. Don't forget our gaming time today!

Yugyeom : Sureee, the one who lose.. Like usual okey?

I grinned evilly by that. For sure I'll win this time. Like usual. Then, I took a big amount of bread, that I've bought earlier.

Mark: On diet bro?

Someone tapped on my shoulder from my back, luckily I didn't choke myself. It's Mark, the school's Prince charming.

Youngjae: Ugh, my throat..

JB: Don't push your voice to much Youngjae. It will worsen it more..

Youngjae: Yeah yeah. Tell that to the time that is passing so damn quick!

Yugyeom: Well, hyung, you shouldn't have to practice that hard. You've won that competition for 3 years straight!

Jackson: Well, he is. But this year, he finally met with someone who actually can beat him.

I smirk at Youngjae. Now, we're seated completely as 7 person. We're known as GOT7. In this school, we're like the God of 7. Hahaha! Pretty much huh?

Youngjae glared at me, and I just let out my charming laugh, making other girls drooling over me. Don't blame me for been born this perfect!

Mark: You mean Jung Nari? That girl from Malaysia isn't it?

JB: I've heard about her too. She's mix if I'm not mistaken?

Yugyeom: She is hyung! Wanna know? Youngjae hyung and her challenged each other in the competition!

Youngjae: Yugyeom..

Youngjae called Yugyeom with his dangerous tone. Yugyeom burst out from laughing.

Jackson: Aww, how immature you are Prince Sweet voice ;)

Playfully I winked at him. Youngjae roll his eyes, feeling annoyed. Then I grinned foolishly.

Bambam: Jackson, don't you have to meet with Mrs.Bae now?

Jackson: Oh sh--

Mark: Don't.

I just grinned and quickly stood out then I dashed out from the Cafe. I cursed inside my mind.

How come I forgot about that?! Ugh, I'm doomed! Mrs.Bae is one of the most unwanted teacher to be dealing with. Not to brag, but even though everyone loves me in this school, including teachers, but with Mrs.Bae, better don't make her mad. Or you guys will be dead. Trust me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I whistling while walking along the corridor. The recess will ended in 10 minutes, so I chose to walk around the school compound. Luckily Mrs.Bae didn't turn into monster.

Or else I stuck at the detention class. For that, I thanked to the god. When I'm walking without having any idea where I'm heading too, my eyes caught something. Well to be exact, someone voice.