Eleven

Title: Appa! Omma!
Cast: Kim Taehyung, Jung Nara

It's all start on that day. The day, when you're sudden good mood came. You were happily, licking your lollipop grape flavour while throwing the trash inside your house trash bin which is outside of your house when suddenly..

Heejun: Appa! I want that Omma lollipop!

You turn your body. Your eyes widening. You saw a boy, which is your classmate that you didn't even have a chance to talk to. Well, you don't want to after all. With a kid with him. And that kid, calling you, omma.

Nara: Kim Taehyung?!

Taehyung: Jung Nara?!

Heejun: Omma! (/・ω・)/

The kid hugging your leg. Whut? I'm too young to be one!

Nara: What is this Taehyung?

Taehyung: A kid obviously.

You slap your forehead. This dumbass is really..

Nara: I know that dumbass. Why did he called me as omma? It's your kid right? I don't want to care if you have a kid with other women.. At this age. Whatever. I'm out.

Taehyung: He's not my kid.

Nara: Huh? Then? Don't tell me.. You kidnapped him??!!

Taehyung: Yah! Why would I huh?

Nara: Ouch! No need to hit my head!

Taehyung : You deserve that shortie.

Nara: Shut up dumbass.

Heejun: Omma! Appa! Are both of you arguing?

Nara: A-Ani..

Suddenly Taehyung lower his body. He ruffles the kids hair.

Taehyung: We're just having a moment. Right honey? *wink*

Nara: Eeyu. Gross.

You walk in. Followed by those two boy. You didn't mind it. Since your parents is at the overseas. Your older brother, is staying at his friends house for a week.

You sat on the couch. Those two kid also. Taehyung is a kid for you. Actually, for everyone. Pfft.

Heejun: Appa! Is this your house and omma?

Nara : Yah! Who is your-- umph umphhh

Taehyung cupped your mouth.

Taehyung : Yes yes. This is, OUR house.

You bite his hand. He yelp in pain. You smirk. Serve your right!
Then, he grab your hair. This kid really-..-
You trying to release from his grip. When you almost free, the little kid help Taehyung. What the?? And I don't know how, but what I knew is, now he is on top of me!! He smirk. You gulp. I'm so dead meat.

Taehyung :Playing hard to get huh?

Nara: Y-Yah. Get off m-me!

Taehyung : Nope. Not planning to.

Oh my God. His face is just too close! I hold my breath. Wait, why would I? Urhh then I heard someone giggling. Yep, it's OUR son. Eeyu,I hate that sound of it. Pfft.

You push Taehyung harshly, trying to get out from him. Well, it's a bad view for the innocent kid right?
But, your effort is useless. Urgh, Taehyung is quite strong. 〒▽〒

Taehyung :Already give up? Aww, I thought you will not, babe.

Nara: Urgh. Whatever. Get off me! There is a kid here. *roll eyes*