Six

Title: You Never Walk Alone
Cast: Min Yoongi, Park Minhwang

{ Suga POV }

Jungkook: Eeyu, seriously jimin hyung? He is flirting with that girl? Ugh I can't even stand with her even a second!

Hoseok: Well it's his habit. To flirt with every girl.

Jin: Yeah.. Even the dumbest girl ever.  Yup, it's suit his dumb head.

Namjoon: He really got no jam.

I chuckles sarcastically. Agreeing at them. Then, I just wandering my eyes all over the cafe.  There still 10 minutes before my next class.  Which is music class. Same goes to my gang. BTS.

Suddenly, a girl approach... Me.

Minhwang:Erm.Hi *shy*

I just stare at her with my blank face.  And she keeps blushing. Urm, I wonder what she want?  Probably being like those girls. Wants me to be their boyfriend. Like duhh??  I don't even know them, and they suddenly want me to have a love relationship with me.  Girls this day. *shook mentally * (I'm sounded like a grandpa here, great,being older than our own age is really.. Great)

Minhwang: May I ask you something?

I keep staring blankly at her. Well,not only me the one who is staring at her. When she walks to me,all the eyes is staring at her. She seems didn't care,or did she?

Minhwang: I want to be your friend. I'm Park Minhwang *smile*

And boom. I'm dumbfounded. Be my friend?? It is really goes another away around. I still processing my brain. Then what I know is she already walk off and gone.

---------------------------------------------------

{Your POV}

After that moment you quickly went off and went out from the cafe. You hid yourself behind a big tree at the school field's. Ahhh!! It was so embarrassing!! This all is because of those dorks! Nara!! Bomi!! I will definitely get my revenge for this.

But,when I think back, it's.. Actually a good thing. Now I already talked to him. So, one of my dream have truly happened. Make a first move to talk to your crush/love . this dare somehow helped me.

After you calming yourself. You slap your cheeks slowly.
Fighting! Focus on your studies. Think him when you need reason to be motivated.
Hahaha I'm sounded like a fans of him.
Yes him. Min Yoongi or the one who is known as Suga. 

[Music Class]

{Suga POV}

I blink my eyes like.. Only God knows. My head is keep thinking about that girl. Ughh, I think this is the first time for this year, my brain work too much. AND! It's for a girl. What the heck??!!

J-Hope: Hey suga, what's up?

Suga : Nothing.

J-Hope: Whoa whoa!  What?  Did you just.. Just.. Replied my "what's up"??!! OMG!!  GUYS!!  SUGA DID REPLIED MY "WHAT'S UP" !!

And that guy "with your only hope" ugh I prefer "that horse" is running to my other geng. Rap monster, jin the pinkish? Eeuu gross. The jamless boy, jimin. Weirdo taehyung and the bunny teeth, jungkook.

I just roll my eyes to jhorse. I plug on my earphones and listen to my song. That I wrote. Yeah, writing lyrics is my hobby. Plus, my gang love music too. So, we made our own songs. And, we have our name team. Which is BTS.  We were quite famous now. Maybe too famous?  Haha.