Fourteen

Title: 'Lilac'
Cast: Kim Inseong[SF9],Kim Hwiyoung[SF9], Jung Nara

Flowers.
It's a beautiful create of God.
Varieties species,
Fascinating looks,
And
Colorful.

But, people always pick them from it's place. For their own advantage. Doing what they wanted to. Never cared about how the flowers felt.

And, the flower will soon dies.

That's why, some flowers have a defence.
Thorn. Poison.
Beautiful yet dangerous.

And there is you. A girl with a beautiful features. But, you defence yourself with the heart stone you've create.

Being a toughest person on outside,
But having a fragile heart on the inside.

____________________________________

{Your POV}

You walk casually into the Happiness Cafe.
Wearing a long trousers and hoodie. Covering your long hair. Seems like you're just having an exercise earlier. Well, wrong guess.

Actually, you are having a blind date. Yep. Blind date.

It's all your sister's doing. Being a busybody and 'caring' person for you. You roll your eyes.
Your eyes wandering all over the cafe. Finding the guy that your sister said. Erm, blonde hair. Blonde hair.

Then your eyes stopped onto one direction. You furrows your eyebrows. Huh? Is that the guy she meant of? Is she crazy?!

You walk to him. You've finally spotted him. But he was an uxpectected type of person. Having a blonde hair. Wearing suit, and cooly plays with his phone. He looks like a rich person. But what do you care.

You sat in front of him. His head moves up. Staring at you. You stared back.

*: Need something miss? Probably money?

Nara: Pfft. Me? Money? Did my face written anything? *smirk*

*: Then what do you want?

Nara: Settle this shit. You're Kim Hwiyoung. Am I right?

He put his phone down. He straightened his body. Sitting in a comfortable posture. He put his focus on you.

Hwiyoung : So, you're Jung Nara? By the way, yes. I'm Hwiyoung. Nice to meet you.

He gave you his hand. To do a formal handshake. You're just make an annoyed face.

Nara: We're not even having a meeting here. Plus, it's not with my own willing to come here. Now, let's settle this faster.

Hwiyoung : *chuckle* You're sure not liking this blind date huh?

Nara: Duhh. It's obvious.

You raise your hand, and a waitress came. She's wrote down your order. But. Not really giving attention to you. Why? Because she's being all flirty with hwiyoung. And, hwiyoung also give his attention. You roll your eyes. Hating them. Both.