Nine

Title : Wendy or Tinker bell?
Cast: Park Jimin, Xi Luhan, Han Bomi

Don't walk behind me
I may not lead
Don't walk in front of me
I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend

But, I don't want just to be your friend.

------------------------------------------------------

{Your POV}

You curl your body. Holding tightly your pillow. Ahhh,  heaven~
Suddenly, you felt someone poking your cheeks. You brush it off. Then, your feet been tickle. You kick it. You heard someone groan. But you still careless about the surroundings. What you know is, you want to live peacefully in your dream.

PAP!!

Bomi: Ouch!! My butt!

You rub your hurt butt. Your eyes half opened.

Jimin: At last. Wake up, you lazy ass.

Your eyes fully opened when you heard his voice. You saw his face is just 5cm from yours. You quickly push him.

Bomi: Y-Yah! GET OUT! WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO ENTER MY ROOM, PERVERT!!

Jimin: Woahh Woahh chill. I'm not doing anything okey! I'm just waking you up. You should thank me for preventing you from getting a detention.

Bomi: W-WHATEVER! GET OUT!

You quickly stand up and push Jimin out from your room. You locked your room. You could felt your cheeks reddening. You heard him said, before he go..

Jimin: Uhh, what happened to her?  Before, she didn't even care if I enter her room. Having period I guess.

Bomi : I heard that!!

Then jimin left. You cupped your cheeks. Yeah, Jimin's right. You're change. When you know you're actually develop a feeling to him. To your High School Boy Best Friend. Cliché enough? I'm sure it's not. Why? You guys will know soon.

You grab the towel and starting to do morning routine. After wearing school uniform and tieing your hair, you grab your school bag and went to the kitchen.

Hyuk: Morning sleepy head.

Bomi: Morning dork.

You grab a toast and munching it. You ignore the stare from both of them. Jimin and Hyuk. Han Sanhyuk is your twins. Jimin? As a busybody friend as always.

Bomi : I'll get going. Jalja~

You quickly run to the front door. Wearing your shoes and walk off to school. You did heard jimin calling you, but you ignore it.

Uhh, it's hard to have a feeling to your own best friend. Plus, he--

Jimin: Yah! Why'd you left me?

Bomi: Just a hobby. You're like a sloth.

Jimin: What? But I'm the one who wake you up!

Bomi: Didn't ask your help.

Jimin: Meanie *pout*

You smile secretly. You love to tease him. It's cute. Suddenly..

Nara: Yo! morning! Early huh?

Bomi: Yo Yo!

You high -5 with Nara. Your childhood BFF. Then you heard someone yelling.

Taehyung: Nara!! How could you left me!! *breathing rapidly*