Thirteen

Title: ♕Queen♕
Cast: Chae Hyungwon, Jung Nara

[High School Of Seoul]

This school produced a lot of talented person. From the very rich person to the lowest person been gathered here. But the chosen one is a talented, and is fully qualified.

And one of them is you. You came from an average family. You have a beautiful family. Your Mom, Dad and an annoying yet great brother.

One day, you received a letter from the High School Of Seoul. You were so happy. Your family was so proud of you. Plus, your brother also enrolled in that school. But he were in his senior year.

And today, is a start for you.

------------------------------------------------------

{Your POV}

You walk confidently into the school. You were separate with your brother. Because you don't want to be known as the Jung Jinyoung little sister. You don't like to be in the center of attention.

Plus, you're already started to famous because of your looks. And in a blink of eye, you're already got a nickname. "Beautiful Junior Ever". But you don't even care about it. What you cared about is your future. So, you have to study hard. Real hard. Oh, sorry. Study smart, not study hard. Hoho

[In your class]

You sat at the center of the class. You chose there, because you were sat under the fan. Ahh, it was so comfortable. You tilt your head to the right. You saw a quiet girl. She is just watching her surrounding. Probably a shy girl.

Nara: Hi! What's your name?

Minhwang: Uh? H-Hi. Park Minhwang imnida.

She bow her upper body a little. You smiling widely at her. You taught, she will be a perfect friend for you.

Nara: Can we be friend?

Minhwang : Sure!

Both of you make a handshake. And there. The start of a good combo!

And the teacher stepped in the class.

Mrs. Kim: Hello everyone! I'm your class teacher. Kim YooNa. If you guys have a problem, you all may meet me at the office or anywhere you could found me.

Everyone laughed. Suddenly, the class in quite mode, once 7 guys is entering the class. Pretty good looking.

Shownu: We're sorry for late, teacher.

Mrs. Kim: Ne, have a seat.

All of them sat at the back of the class. In a landscape row. But then, someone already sat at the corner of the class. But the brown hair guy, which is from one of the 7 good looking guys..

Hyungwon: Get up. I want to sit here.

Jinhoo: But I sat first *mumble*

The brown haired boy glaring at him. The boy quickly get up and sat at other sit. And you make an annoyed face. That brown haired boy, will surely be a pain in your ass for you. What a life *roll eyes*

[Break Time]

Nara: Come, Minhwangie! I can't wait to eat!

Minhwang : Ne, Ne. Wait a minute.

You was so excited to having a break. You were so hungry. Minhwang quickly pack her stuff. Make sure, nothing will missing. She grab her purse.

Then you quickly ran first. Minhwang laughed. She tried to follow you. But then, she hits someone. It was the brown haired boy. Minhwang fell on her butt.