Paranormal Version [1.0]

Title: Stealer
Cast: Minhyuk(MONSTA X), Wonho(MONSTA X), Jung Nara, Kim Dongmin

(No One POV)

In a beautiful night, everyone have a nice and a peaceful sleep. Until the full moon's appear. Something happened..

Swoshhh!

Something just pass by and jump from another roof towards another roof. It's move as fast as the lightning or even the light! No one could see but they could felt the existence of them.

______________________________________

[At School]

(Your POV)

As I just walked in the school, the school was already full with noise. For you, it's just a normal thing. But then, your step stopped when you heard..

Hira: Yes! I saw it with my eyes! There is something that is jumping on the roof!!

Lara: Ahhh! I also heard something on the roof at my house yesterday!

Bora: Probably it's them! Ahhh! I'm scared!!

Then, I continue walk to my class. Once I entered the class, my eyes quickly searching for my best friend, Jung Nara. She is wearing her ear buds and ignoring everyone. Quickly, I went to her.

Dongmin: Boo!

Calmy, she opened her eyes. She just make her cold face. I grinned at her.

She seems a cold and arrogant person aren't she? Well, meet my best friend, Jung Nara. From others point of view maybe everyone will gave her the title, The Iceberg Princess. Well, she's not. Why? Because our character now, is to covered up our identities.

Dongmin: Everyone talking about 'us'.

Nara: I know. Let it be. They can't even saw us properly.

Dongmin: *smirk* Of course.

I sat beside her. I took a book and flipping the page. Scanning through the new topic we will learn today.
Both of us just keep quiet. But, actually, we were observing our surroundings. Everyone. Believe it or not, we also observe all the people in the school using our special abilities. Hearing and seeing with our eagle's eyes. We could hear, everyone talks. Every each conversation.

The question is.. What are we, right?

______________________________________

[The Night Arrives]

{Your POV}

Dongmin: Are you ready, Nara?

Nara: Always.

Both of us smile confidently.
Slowly our eyes turned. Mine with Gold, Dongmin with Blue. On our cheeks, it's grew with 3 whiskers on each cheeks. Our teeth grew, sharp.
Then, our nail grew, sharp too. And a tail popped out from our back. Lastly, our cute ears. Cat ears.

We're, Human-Cat's. But, we're under leopard's species.

I know it's weird, but that's the true. This transformation is not from our parents nor our ancients. We've been cursed. But, this will only happened when the full moons arrived.

You and Dongmin ran out from the house and wildly jump everywhere. Our job is to steal something precious from humans. We even can stole their soul. For what? To increase our power and ability.

Dongmin: Got your target?

Nara: Yeah. A big mansion. *smirk*

Then both of you arrived at a big mansion. It's look a very luxurious place. Big like a castle. Both of you sneaked in without a single problems.