Fangirl Version

Title: I'm a fool?
Cast: Lee Dong Wook[Actor], Park Aeri

{Your POV}

You wandering all over the school. You didn't even know where you were right now, but nah, you don't give a damn anyway.

You can barely seen any other students, since your first day school, which is today and it happened right on the sport day.

Wow, pretty much for a new student's like you huh? Well, you have been used to this because you've always transferred every year due to your family business.

Every one, you have to changed school for 5-6 times. When you did, so you became like a pass by person. People remember you when you there, after you gone? So are the memories you with them.

You keep walking while your eyes wandering all over the way, all the students are at the basketball court. Since, now it's the ultimate sport which is basketball.

Everyone love it, and that sport been the most awaited sport by everyone in this school. And you, being you, you didn't have that much interest on it.

Then, your eyes caught onto a room, which is the door didn't completely shut. Automatically, your legs walked towards there and what you knew next is you stood right in front of that room already.

You peeked into inside, and there's no one. You shrugged off your shoulder, and having a thought to just continue with your adventure roaming around the school..

You stopped when..

Aeri: W-Whoa!

You blurted out when you saw a boy appeared shirtless! His abs captured your eyes, and also his great body he have got!

Not onlyonly abs, but he's sweating crazily! Oh my god, he's hot!!!

You squealing inside your heart, and your eyes never left from his great body. Then, you eyes starting to move upwards from his husband and finally met eye to eye with him.

Wait..what?!!

That boy quickly freaked out when he noticed you there. You immediately froze when you realized he notices you!

*: Wh-What!

That boy quickly wore his shirt and you already look away from him while blushing hardly.

Nothing can defeat your feels when you've been caught for staring at some boy that is shirtless!!

*: U-Uhm, why did you-

Aeri: I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it.. It just..s-sorry!

*: I can't do anything anyway, so it's okay. By the way, are you really didn't mean it?

Aeri: O-Of course! Why would I do this embarrassing thing if I want to?

*: Well, those other girls in this school always have been wanting to do this thing though.

Aeri: What? Are you accusing me?

*: No, but it could be possible though. What's the proof that show you didn't do it on purpose?

Now, your face turned red. Not because of embarrassment but anger.

Aeri: Wow, now you're accusing me. Ya know, you're a shirtless jerk ever!

*: What do you mean by that?! And shirtless jerk? Oh you've been wanting to do that huh? Peeking me while I'm shirtless?

Aeri: ugh! You know what? Just think whatever you want, jerk!