Romantic Version

Title : Effort
Cast: Kihyun {Monsta X}, Lee Hana

Love can be troublesome. Oh wait,it is troublesome!! Why I said that? Let's see why..

A man in black suit is staring at something that been displayed by a store. He keep staring at it for quiet some times. If he can shoot lasers, that shop could have a lot of holes then.

Beside him there's a girl standing side by side and is doing just what the man does. They look alike from each other. From their looks until their stupidness.

Nara: So Kihyun, which one would you choose?

Kihyun: Shouldn't that be your job?

Nara: I'm not your secretary.

Kihyun: So what's the point you're here?

Nara: Who's the one who drag me here first?

They talked while eyeing to all the jewelleries that been displayed. A lot of people pass by look at them. Well who will not? They stood there while bending their upper body and stare at the jewelleries like they couldnt even afford it. Even though they both looks like from rich families.

Kihyun: Not like I have any choices!

Nara: Geez Kihyun,if you're sucks at this,why don't you just bring her to a fancy type of dinner? That could pleased her and also her stomach. Girls never refuse food!

Kihyun: You mean..you?

Nara scoffed then she straighten her body. She cursed under her breath when her back cracked a bit.

Nara: This is wasting my time. I want to go back to office. You can continue making your stupid decision.

Kihyun: You've settled your work for today, idiot.Plus, I'm the boss! And how many times I've said,addressed me as big brother or Oppa! I'm your bro--

Nara:Oh! I think that suits her! Come on KIHYUN!

Nara cut off her brother and dashed into the jewellery shop. Kihyun shook his head in disbelief and eventually followed her in. Well doesn't that what they should do from the start? Pfft!

-----------------------------------------------------------

{Kihyun POV}

A brand new day and a brand new mission! I look at the paper bag I held that contained a necklace for my girlfriend.

I hope she like it.

Nara: Kihyun,all the files you asked me yesterday I've put it on your desk. Check it up by today. I need those files back .

Kihyun: Alright. Thanks.

I smile at then walk to my room but been stopped by my little sister.

Nara: Oh! One more thing.

Kihyun: Yeah?

Nara: don't creep me with those creepy smiles of yours! Bye~

My face dropped and nara just grin all-day walked off. I made a mental note that I will burn a few of her tons of comic books.

[1:00 PM]

Kihyun: Urgh,why is this files keep piling up? *sigh* I have another 30 minutes before I'd go lunch with Hana. I can do this!

[2:05 PM]

Kihyun: finally!! It's all done! Now I can meet with my sweet ha--What the?? I am so late!!!

______________________________________

{Your POV}

Hana: Bomi-ah your daddy have arrived.