Four

Title: Love Equation
Cast: Cha Hakyeon (N) , Lee Hana

Always heard the love story between the school heartthrob and the nerd?
I am a nerd. But I don't have a prince or anyone to save me. What I have is, just me.

___________________________________

[ Addmath Class ]

{Your POV}

Taecyeon: Okey. I will pass your previous test paper, back. For those who got red. As usual, stay until 4,until our next test.

Most of the students groan. Taecyeon seongsaenim begin to call names. Some of them happy. Some is clearly unhappy.

Taecyeon: And the last one is.. As expected. Lee Hana. 99/100. Congratulations.

I took the paper from him. I bow slightly. Then I quickly sat at my place.

And then, the class begin as usual. Then you will having account class and so on.

After the schools end,you quickly walk to your locker. You put your books and took whatever you need. Then you close your locker and walk home. But then, you walk while facing the ground. And it was your mistake, bam!! You hit someone.

Hana: Ouch *softly*

N: You're okey?

The boy that you hit,help you to stand back again. You blush.

Hana: T-Thank you

N: I'm sorry. Did you hurt anywhere?

Hana: N-No I'm fine. I'm sorry too.

N: Nahh.. It's okey. What's you--

Hana: I've got to go. Bye.

You walks fast and left him. You was so embarrass. You could felt your cheeks burning up. You've been crushing on N since your first year in highschool. Both of you never talk. And N never even know you were exist.

N is the school heartthrob. He is handsome, smart and kind. Everyone loves him. Including you. He also good in sport. Especially in basketball sport. He is one of the best player. He have a group of friends that is talented like him. They're called Vixx. And N is the leader. That's why he is a dream for every girls want to be with. Including you.

-----------------------------------------------------

(At Home)

Hana: I'm home.

Jongsuk: Hello, Flower. How's your school?

Hana: Nothing much. You're home early.

Jongsuk: Yeah. Today I don't have too much schedule. So I went home early to spend time with you. So,go and freshen up yourself and get down here back to have a dinner with your handsome brother.

You laugh. Then you went upstairs to your room and freshen up yourself.
Lee JongSuk the handsome actor is your brother. And no one know that. Why? Because your brother want to protect you from his fans. And you also don't like to be in the centre of attention through your brother popularity.

You live with him at Seoul. Your parents always out from the country for business. And your brother also rarely at home. He is a successful actor. So he have a very tight schedule. But you don't mind at all because you understand them.

After took a bath, you wore pajamas with cute flower as the design. You comb your short hair. You wore a cute clip hair which is a gift from your old friends. Then you walk downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. You saw your brother is preparing the dinner.