Sweet Revenge Version

Title: Lonely
Cast: Rowoon{SF9}, Kim Nana

{Your POV}

You walked out from your father office and then straightly went out from T-RAX Company building which is belong to your father.

You were her only daughter and he was the only parents you ever had since you were born. Because of that, you have been taught to be as the heiress of this big company.

Now you were 21 and you were old enough to held this responsibility. So, on your birthday party, your father will announce you as the next lead for the next legacy of his successful company.

And now you're at the famous boutique in Korea, Diamond Yura Boutique, which happened to be your best friend business.

Yura: Hey Nana! Long time no see?

Nana: Hahaha, what a sarcasm. I'm here last month okey?

Yura: you know me so well dear. Now, what's the occasion?

Nana: My birthday party. Well formal party of course.

Yura: Hahaha I can tell you really hate it.

Nana:Ugh I do. And I wish I don't have to attend it.

Yura : Well, that just gonna be a wish. Now, I have a few dress in my mind for you, wait here okey?

Then she vanished. You smashed your butt on the soft sofa and then took a magazine on the table. Looking through it to let the time passed.

But then..

"Excuse me, I'm here to take my special made tuxedo"

Someone suddenly spoke. You look up and saw a very tall guy looking at you. Well, he's obviously not talking to me. You thought in your mind and just ignore him.

And that didn't stop him.

"A worker should not wasting time or else what's the use you've been pay by your boss"

Yeah that's true. What a lazy bum.

You agreed with him talking to the worker. Well, you just couldn't help it but to just heard him. Suddenly.. Your magazine on your hand been snatched away. Your eyes widened due your shock feels.

"That's more I like it. Now now, miss lazy worker, would you just do what I want?"

You blinked your eyes a few times. You are the lazy bum worker?! The hell?!! You shouted in your heart but those words just couldn't get out from your mouth.

"Speechless? Just get my special made tuxedo and I will get you here quickly so you don't have to--"

Yura: Nana this is-- oh? Mr.Kim! You knew Nana?

"Oh yes, she's your work--"

Nana: Yura, I just pick that white dress you held on your right hand. I will get it by a few days from now. Thank you! I shall get going now, I need to attend some meeting with some of my clients.

You smile brightly and you spoke with a quite loud voice. Of course you're purposely doing that. You look at the tall guy and smile so innocently.

Nana: See ya when I see ya Mr.Kim^^

With that, you walked out from the store and went straight to your car. You just let out a soft chuckles regarding your meeting with that tall guy earlier.

He quiet handsome though and have an incredible height!

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰