Chapter Two

Crystal's POV

Loki sat chained to his seat like a good little boy, while I walked over to Stark. I held a hand out saying, "So your Tony Stark, I'm Crystal."

He shook my hand saying, "Better known as Shadow Angel, I think."

I grimaced slightly and said, "I suppose you're right."

Steve walked up next to us and said, "I don't like it."

Tony asked, "What that he's giving up so easy?"

"I don't remember it being that easy." Steve replied. "This guy packs a wallop."

Tony replied, "Still you are pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing Pilates?"

I laughed but quickly slapped a hand over my mouth, remembering who I was with at the time. Steve glanced over at me but asked Tony, "What?"

"It's like like calisthenics. You might've missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle."

I turned my back to them both, not really being one to get on Capt. bad side at this point in time, trying to conceal my laughter. At the same time though, it was pretty damn funny.

Steve said, "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony replied instantly.

I was about to step forward between them, just to try and get them some space, but Natasha interrupted me when lightning struck, "Where is this coming from?"

I turned to Loki as it shook again, watching him sit forward with a slightly disturbed face. I couldn't help the smirk as I asked, "What, afraid of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki said.

I heard something at the top of the jet and instantly flipped out my staff, almost hitting Loki with it from where I was with Tony and Capt. Tony opened up the door, and of course the guy walked in like he owned the place.

No but seriously, he hit back Tony, throwing him into Capt. Some weird guy with blonde hair started walking towards Loki and I gave flick of my wrist, sending my staff into his chest. He stumbled back for a split second from the force, before yanking Loki right out of his seat, breaking all the restraints. The guy flew out with Loki and I instantly went to follow. I heard Stark walk up behind me saying, "Better sit this one out sweetheart."

Capt. said, "Stark, Crystal, we need a plan of attack!"

Stark replied, "I have a plan, attack."

I looked towards Capt. and asked, "Capt.?"

Natasha yelled, "Go Crystal!"

I nod and quickly close my staff before diving off the plane, my wings catching easily as they appeared. I follow the light from Stark, not like it was that hard. I watched Stark get blown back easily, and I hesitated before landing. I'm glad I did, because I spotted Loki sitting on the edge of the cliffs. He was watching below like it was some game.

I landed behind him and his head whipped towards me, obviously not expecting that. Before he could react, I slammed my staff open and hit him with it like a bat. He flew back, unfortunately towards the weird guy and Stark.

Stark and the weird guy both looked towards me, but I ran forward and took Loki down a notch. I slammed my staff into the side of his head, by the shocked look he was surprised by my speed. I heard Stark in my ear, "Didn't know you had it in you sweetheart."

I put a hand to the earpiece and said, "There's a lot you don't know about me."

Loki stood and raised hands, "I'm just here to watch the fight."

I put the hand that wasn't holding my staff to my hip and huffed. I put all my weight on one leg and said, "Damn, just when I thought I could fight."

Loki put his hands behind his back and said, shrugging, "You could always attack Thor."

I raised an eyebrow and watched Stark, Capt. and Thor all get blown back. "So that's his name huh?"

Loki walked over closer to me and said chirpily, "I think it's time to go."

I walked with him over to the three that were just standing there. Loki hung back while I walked over to Thor and held a handout to him, he looked at me suspiciously. I smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'm not as mean as them. My name is Crystal."

He stared at me for a minute longer before taking my hand in his own, crushing it as he shook it. "Thor."

I put my hands back on my hips, one hand holding my collapsed staff, and said with a small smirk to Capt. and Stark, "See what happens when you talk?"

Stark scoffed and said, "Yeah, after we did all the fighting."

I sighed as I walked back over to Loki. I flicked my staff out and put it to his neck, I heard the slight sizzle as my staff make contact with bare skin. I said, "Alright Loki, back to the jet."

I could practically hear his smirk as he said, "As you wish."

As we walked past the three, I said, "Loki lets just pause here for a second." We both stopped walking at the same time and I looked around at the guys, who were all in their own way shocked, "You were saying?"

Without being told Loki started back toward the jet.

-----------------------------------------

I sat in a chair in the meeting room, my feet kicked up on the desk, waiting for something to happen. I suddenly heard Fury's voice and sat up in my chair instantly, my eyes trained on him and Loki.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass, 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant, boot." I smirked a little.

Loki laughed lightly though, "It's an impressive cage, not built I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh I've heard. The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you? You call on such lost creatures to defend you." Loki asked.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate, and you might not be glad that you did." Fury countered.

"It burns you to have come so close, to have the tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for man kind to share? And then to be reminded what real power is." Loki smirked.

Fury walked out saying, "Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something."

I mentally cheered for Fury before Bruce broke me out of it, "He really grows on you doesn't he?"

"Loki's going to drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Capt. asked.

I heard them talking but seriously I couldn't careless, I was bored out of my mind and a little insulted. I suddenly piped up, completely ruining their serious conversation, "Did anyone else take even a little offense to being called a lost creature? I mean, I know I'm not human but still."

Capt. shot me a look and continued, "I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki." Bruce said quickly, "That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him."

"Have care how you speak, Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgaurd and he is my brother." Thor spoke up.

Natasha said, almost sounding bored, "He killed 80 people in two days."

Thor said, sounding like a question, "He's adopted."

Stark walked in and started talking all kinds of science that, to be honest, I really didn't care about. Before I knew it everyone had disbanded for the night, besides Bruce and Tony that is. I thought about going to see them in the lab, but decided against it and let my feet take me where ever they wanted to go.