Chapter Three

Recap;

Stark walked in and started talking all kinds of science that, to be honest, I really didn't care about. Before I knew it everyone had dis banned for the night, besides Bruce and Tony that is. I thought about going to see them in the lab, but decided against it and let my feet take me where ever they wanted to go.

Crystal's POV

Before I knew it I was standing outside a strange door, a huge metal one at that. I let my curiosity get the better of me and I opened it easily, closing it behind me securely. I walked forward and took in the sight of Loki, sitting Indian style in the middle of his cage.

I smirked a little and asked, "Having fun?"

"About as much as you are." He responded smirking.

I sighed and sat down on the walkway, my back up against the railing. I crossed my legs stretched out in front of me and asked, "So how's your day been?"

Loki's smirk widened as he said, "Not too bad. Only a single burn in all three fights."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. To tell you the truth I handle that staff so often I forget it burns others who touch it." I apologized.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, not sounding curious at all.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "Not sure myself to tell you the truth." I looked around at the plain room around me. I asked, "They sure know how to treat prisoners in SHIELD don't they?"

"Oh yes, they have magnificent hospitality." He replied sarcastically.

I smirked a little, "Ah well, it's better than rooming with your brother I suppose."

His head snapped towards me, "He's not my brother."

"Relax, it was just a little jab." I soothed. "Besides I know what you're feeling."

"What are you talking about? You are nothing but a mortal." He replied hastily.

I stood and walked over to the glass, leaning my back on it. I sighed, "You feel alone, because everything in your life has been a lie. You're angry and want to destroy everything he loves because of the pain he put you through. You're so desperate to do anything, anything to get away from him and his shadow. I know what you're going through."

I turned to face him, seeing his shocked eyes but blank expression. I sighed and said, "And Loki? I'm anything but mortal."

After that I walked out, not sure where I was going to, but I just walked. Someone ran into me and they steadied me, catching my arm so I wouldn't fall. He mumbled, "Shit sorry, I thought you'd still be down the hall a little bit. I guess you walk fast."

I raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "What's up Stark?"

He shrugged and asked nonchalantly, "Do you want to talk about, you know, what you said to Loki?"

I sighed, "Should've known, stupid cameras."

"Seriously though, I'm here if you need to talk, kay sweetheart?" He asked.

"Sure Tony, sure." I said, smiling slightly as I started back towards my room, him at my side.

He asked, "Are we on a first name basis now sweetheart? Should I start calling you sweet?"

"No, and Tony." I paused and opened the door to my room. I stepped inside and looked back to him saying, "I'm way too old for you."

"What are you talking about? You're 27, shouldn't that be switched?" He asked confused.