Chapter Fifteen

Crystal's POV

I bounced into the kitchen and passed by everyone sitting at the table. I said, "Morning Tony."

SHIELD agents had went and picked him up sometime early last night, the place was completely abandoned so no one even bothered to let me know they were going. Which I'm kind of thankful for since Loki and I were just a little busy at the time.

"Morning Sweetheart." He said, sounding slightly weirded out.

I turned to him and asked, "What?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I shrugged and turned back to making my eggs, the smile hadn't left my face since I woke up in Loki's arms this morning. I said, "You just sounded weirded out and I was just wondering."

I finished my eggs and put them on a plate, leaning against the island while I ate. I asked, "So how are you guys?"

Everyone looked at me like I was insane and Bruce asked, "How are you?"

I shrugged though my smile grew a little, "I'm Perfectly fine, why?"

"You're acting weird... Like happy." Steve said, before apologizing for his bluntness.

I shrugged it off and said, "It's okay Steve, I really don't mind."

"So, um, do you want to train today?" Clint asked.

My smile dimmed but didn't disappear, I doubt it could. I set my now empty plate in the sink and said, "I'm actually sore today so I'd rather not."

Tony suddenly turned to me with a knowing smirk. He said, "Well, looks like someone got laid last night."

I shrugged and said, "If that's what you wanna think."

"Wait what?" Bruce asked, probably voicing everyone's thoughts.

Loki chose the perfect time to come into the room in standard SHIELD sweats and a black T-shirt. He wrapped an arm around me from behind and kissed my temple lightly, "Good morning."

"A good morning it is indeed." I said instantly. I shook my head, "Sorry, that was so out of character."

"Where did that even come from?" He asked, grabbing a glass from the cabinet and then some orange juice.

I watched as he poured the glass and said, "That's how my mom always replied."

He sat the glass down in front of me and then grabbed a small bottle of aspirin, opening that as well. He asked, "What was she like?"

"She was a bitch." I said shortly.

"And your father?" He asked.

"He ignored me, always said he never had time for me. I didn't exist to him compared to my brother." I told him.

He finally sat the three aspirin in front of me next to the glass and said, "They'll help."

I smiled and whined playfully, "But I don't wanna~"

Loki smiled and copied me, leaning on the island with his hands clasped. He kissed my lips lightly, "How about now?"

I hummed like I was thinking, "Maybe, but not quite."

He raised a hand to my cheek and leaned forward. He pulled away seconds before our lips would touch and crossed his arms. He smirked and said, "Stop whining and take them."

I smirked slightly and copied his posture saying, "No, I refuse."

His eyes gleamed at the blatant challenge. He said calmly, "Take them."