Chapter Twelve

Recap;

Loki shook his head lightly with a small smile. He ran a hand through his hair, which I had kind of messed up. I quickly moved his hand out of the way and ran my hand through it softly, fixing it. I smiled and turned to the guys, who I just realized were still standing there. I asked, "So, what's up?"

Crystal's POV

Tony laughed and shook his head. Capt. cleared his throat and spoke, though he was a little pink, "We were just rounding everyone up that wanted to train."

"I'm in. Loki?" I asked.

"Why not." He shrugged.

I bounced forward saying, "I call fighting Tony without his suit."

"Um, no, not happenin sweetheart." Tony said quickly.

"Aw why? You scared of a little immortal badass?" I asked innocently, quoting him.

Tony smirked, "Nope I just wouldn't want to hurt you Sweetheart."

"Doubt it." I scoffed. I turned and took Loki's hand in mine. Loki threaded his fingers through mine and rubbed the back of my hand softly with his thumb while we started walking. We fell into step behind the guys, following them to the training room, Natasha had refused.

We walked into the huge familiar training room filled with weights, punching bags and mats for sparing. Bruce adjusted his glasses as he asked, "How about we set up on huge mat and you can take turns fighting hand to hand? I can stop the fight when the winner's clear."

Everyone seemed to be agreeing with the idea do I slipped my hand from Loki's and bounced forward. I looked around the room seriously. "Capt. I need those punching bags moved. Clint, Thor, get those weights moved up against the wall. Bruce, Loki, I need you to start getting out the sparing mats, lay all of them out. Capt., Clint and Thor, when you're done help them. Tony needs to suit up and I'll be back here in exactly 38 seconds."

They got to work instantly, Loki with a little hesitation towards Bruce, probably thinking about how he had manipulated him. I smiled small and teleported back to my room. I changed quickly into Basketball shorts and kept on my usual black tank top. I grabbed my hand wrap and teleported back. I said, "Oops, sorry, only took me 36 seconds."

I set to work helping everyone lay out the mats. Once we were done I wrapped my hands quickly asked, "So who's up first?"

"Maybe Banner should choose." Thor suggested.

"No I should be-" Tony started.

"Stark." I interrupted seriously. "I love ya, but save it for the ring. Bruce chooses."

Bruce looked between us uncertainly before a small smile appeared as he looked at me and then Loki. I shook my head expecting Bruce to say me and Loki, but he surprised me by saying, "Crystal and Thor."

I stood bolt upright and turned to Loki instantly. I took his hand in mine and made him look at me, him pausing in glaring at Thor. I said, "Loki this is your payback and you know it. Just sit down and watch, do not help me. It's just a sparing match and he won't have his hammer, just please sit down and stay there."

Loki looked down at me before turning around suddenly and walking over to the bench. I sighed and ran my hand down my ponytail. I walked over to the mats saying sarcastically, "Thanks so much Bruce!"

"No problem, he deserves it." Bruce told me smiling slightly.

I stood across from Thor and he asked, "Are you ready for combat?"

"Give me a few minutes." I said, stretching slightly. I did a back walk over and then set my feet. I bounced slightly with a small smirk. "Alright come on Thor."