Chapter Seventeen

Crystal's POV

I woke up the next day to Loki's hand running softly through my hair, every now and then his hand would pause before moving to run down my body. His hand ran over my hip and I shivered involuntarily. Loki's lips brushed against my ear soft as a feather, "Good morning love."

I sighed and turned to face him, snuggling into his chest. I rested my hand on his sculpted stomach and side, spreading out my fingers to cover as much as possible. I pictured me rolling on top of him suddenly, sitting on his stomach with my hands on his chest. I absolutely love the feeling of his muscled body underneath mine....or over for that fact.

Loki groaned beside me and I heard, You're making it very hard to get up...

Did I open the link? I asked confused.

It's been open since we arrived on Asgaurd, did you not do that on purpose? Loki's voice said in my head.

I rolled over to look at him before stretching, Nope, but I probably did it subconsciously because I know how hard this must be for you.

Either way as reciate it greatly. Loki kissed my temple lightly before sitting up, taking the covers with him.

I shivered slightly, "Ugh, why is it so cold?" Loki chuckled and I shot up, looking at him accusingly. "It's your fault."

"And pray tell, how exactly is it my fault?" Loki asked.

I couldn't help but smirk slightly when I saw his eyes slowly lowering. I told him, "Because you are my main source of warmth throughout the night, when you leave so does my warmth."

He smiled suddenly, moving so quickly I didn't have time to react. He pinned my body with his and held my wrists above my head with one hand. The smiled from before was still in place as he asked teasingly, "So is that why you want me around?"

I closed my eyes, trying to distract myself. His lower body was pressing onto mine and he was all around me. Along with my thoughts from earlier, it's a recipe for a late morning and that's something I'm not sure we can afford here. Against my better judgment I told him, "Not the only reason."

"And why else?" He asked, shifting to press his chest into mine as well.

I tried to stifle a groan, but it still managed to slip out quietly. I did my best to get my thoughts straight, "Loki, we have to get up."

"Not quite yet."

"Yes actually, you do." A feminine voice said from the doorway.

A growl slipped from me instantly. My thoughts roared, How dare she be in the same room as my mate in this state!!

"Love, your thoughts are a little loud." Loki told me as he cringed.

"Sorry." I growled out, I was pissed and there was no going back now.

"Sometime today." The voice said again, sounding dry.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. Out! Out! Out!!! GET OUT!!!!

Loki shifted his hold on my wrists to only one hand and held his head with the other, "Sif you need to leave."

"I have to escort you both." She said.

I growled deafeningly and I could feel her take a step out of the room, I was so close to crossing that invisible boundary.

As I fought against Loki, he looked slightly panicked. He pinned me with all his weight and held both my wrists above my head in an iron grip. He looked over at the woman, "Hurry, go get Thor, Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun."