Chapter Eighteen

Crystal's POV

I got up and dressed, strapping my disks to my thighs with a smile. Loki told me, still laying naked in the bed, "I told you he didn't order us to be disarmed."

I shrugged, "He was a guard, how was I to know? Besides, you guys may have went a little over board."

The guard had taken them of his own free will, he claimed he thought it was in everyone's best interest to disarm a beast like a Helta before I could enter the throne room. Yeah, he was fired and sent out to a smaller district to run security or some other boring job.

I shook my head, taking Messorem and Lamina from their holsters and looking down at them, "Nope, I change my mind. He definitely deserved it."

Loki chuckled and kissed the back of my head. When I turned around he was already dressed. I frowned slightly but said nothing, it so wasn't fair that he could just use his magic to get dressed in seconds and yet it took me at least a full two minutes. Loki went into the bathroom and I sat down on the bed, wondering what today held for us.

Would we hear the All Fathers decision? Or would it be another day of waiting and anxiety? I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, it did no good to be thinking along those lines.

Relax love, whatever happens today happens.

I sighed, I know, I just hate having the fact that you might be taken away from me hanging over my head.

Meaning...?

I hate that it's a possibility and I worry about it, even if I know there is no point in worrying.

I felt two hands on my shoulders, "You must not worry about that love, just enjoy the free will we currently have."

I nodded and stood, leaning into him as I wrapped my arms around him lightly. He leaned his head on top of mine and let his hands rest on my hips. I asked, "What should we do today?"

"I believe Thor was saying something about a rematch...?" Loki trailed, wondering if I knew what that meant.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure either."

"Come then, let us see what he wants." Loki said, wrapping his arms a little more securely around me before we disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Next thing I know we're standing in the doorway of an arena type thing, people were training and fighting while others were watching. Thor was down there and spotted us. He boomed, "Crystal! Discard your weapons and join me for a rematch!"

I walked forward with Loki calling, "When did we fight?"

"In the Hellicarrier!" He called before starting to shoo people away.

I turned to Loki smiling sheepishly, "Remember we fought before you and Tony's suit."

He nodded, "Just be careful."

I nodded and pulled off my disks first, the went for the various daggers and my staff, "Remember two very important things. One, don't touch that cause it'll melt the skin right off your hand if you hold it for too long. Two, I love you."

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him softly. Right before I disappeared he said, "As I love you."

I appeared a few feet from Thor and asked, "Alright so how are we doing this?"

While he explained I stretched, "Use the entire arena, no weapons. Fights over when one of us concedes or falls."

I nodded and asked, "Then why are they still down here?"