Being Held Captive

Lucy

I wasn't going to let Erza go by herself to save Jellal.

So I asked Loki to go and help her. Levy has been training him on how to control his powers.

Meanwhile Loki was doing his training, Levy was doing the same. She was learning more spells and she's getting powerful.

Levy is here with me doing magic on the magic ball. She was showing me on how Erza and Loki were doing.

"They're getting inside. Hopefully, Erza follows my plan."

"What's the plan you told Erza?" Levy asks, and I sigh.

"I told her to distract the enemy while Loki rescues Jellal. With Erza's speed and strength, and with Loki's blinding light, she can attack the enemy once Jellal is safe in the car. Erza can harm the enemy and Loki can use his powers to blind the woman that was holding Jellal captive. Afterwards, once the enemy is down, Erza can escape with Loki and drive back home with Jellal. That's the plan."

"Ah, now I see! In Loki's view, he's climbing up some ladder from the warehouse. In Erza's view, she's entering the front gates. Thats a good plan, Lu-chan." Levy said, and I smile.

"Thanks. I hope they come back in one–"

"Lu-chan!"

Suddenly, someone wraps their arm around my neck and chokes me.

"Do not use your magic, girl! Or else I'll kill your best friend!"

I widen my eyes at the female voice.

"A-Anna...!"

"Anna, stop! You don't want to do this!" Levy said, standing up and putting her hands up in surrender.

"Shut up! Do not get in my head! You're not the boss of me!"

"You're acting childish! Please, Anna! Lucy is a relative of yours! You're her ancestor! Layla wouldn't want this–"

"Shut up! I said to shut up!"

"A-Anna...stop." I said, my consciousness fading away.

"Oh, I'm taking you! You're coming with me, Lucy!"

She gets her arm off of my throat and I breathe, coughing. But she grabs my arm and takes me with her.

"Lucy!"

***

Natsu

Gray and I were sitting down on a table outside of a cafe and we were discussing about the attack we had that happened earlier.

But, my phone rings and I take it out.

"It's Levy," I said, answering the call. "What's up, Levy?"

"Natsu! You have to help me! Anna kidnapped Lucy!"

"What!?"