I Hate You...but I Love You

Juvia

Juvia heard everything in the shower. From Gray-sama calling Mira to Gray-sama leaving for Lucy.

Juvia exits the bathroom with her blue dress on and stares at herself in the mirror.

She was ready to spend the night with Gray-sama in Paris only for him to leave Juvia behind.

Tears started to fall down Juvia's cheeks and she slowly sit down on the bed, crying.

"N-No...why would he do this to J-Juvia? Why isn't she loved? God, all Juvia is asking for is someone to love her dearly. She wants to feel appreciated!" Juvia shouted, sobbing.

Juvia stands up and goes on a tantrum. She throws vases, glass bottles, and small boxes to the ground.

"DAMMIT!!" 

Juvia grabs an object and smashes it to the mirror, making it crack into millions of pieces.

"Juvia hates you, Gray-sama!! Ugh!! You infuriate Juvia!! This is all Lucy's fault! Juvia hates her!! She hates everyone now! Juvia...Juvia doesn't want to feel these emotions anymore! She's done with everything! All...all Juvia wants is to die."

Juvia doesn't want to be immortal anymore. She doesn't want to be a vampire.

Juvia doesn't want to feel this pain anymore.

How can...how can Juvia turn off her humanity?

She wants to see how it's like. She wants to see what type of person she is without emotions and feelings.

Yeah...Juvia wants to do that. Turning off her humanity switch is the only answer.

Juvia closes her eyes and breathes in, concentrating.

Suddenly, Juvia felt her body turn numb and when she opened her eyes, she had no emotions whatsoever.

I look at my hands, then at the mirrors.

A smirk appears in my lips and I decided to go at a bar. I fix my eyes and put on lipgloss.

"Alright, Juvia. You go ahead and have some fun without that useless boy. You deserve to have a treat of your own." I said, grabbing my sweater and leaving the hotel.

Ah, feels nice to not give a damn about the world.

***

Lucy

"Mira, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I...I made a mistake, Lucy. I don't know what to do." Mira panicked, her voice shaky.

"Mira, what happened? Tell me, c'mon." I said, reassuring her and calming her down.

"I...I told Gray what happened about you and now he's coming. He's leaving Juvia behind."

I widen my eyes and gasped.

"What!?"

"I know! I'm so sorry, Lucy! I shouldn't have told Gray!"

"Oh no...I-I need to call Juvia! I need to know how she's feeling right now!"

I quickly grab my phone as Mira cries softly. I dial her number and put my phone against my ear, waiting for Juvia to answer.

"C'mon, Juvia. Answer the phone..." I muttered, pacing around.

Suddenly, I heard laughter coming from the other end, which alerted Mira and I.

"J-Juvia!? Hey, Juvia! Can you hear me?!" I said through the phone, but she doesn't seem to pay attention.

"Hahaha! You're so funny!"

Mira's eyes widened and I stared at her in confusion. More tears fall down her cheeks and she falls down to her knees.

"Mira! What!? Do you know what happened to her?" I shouted, kneeling down to her level.

She sobs uncontrollably and covers her face with her hands.

"Juvia...h-her humanity switch is off. Oh, no. She's all alone in Paris and no one is watching her. Th-This is all my fault." She sobs, trembling.

"N-No way. No, don't blame yourself, Mira! This isn't your fault. C'mon, we have to go to Paris and bring Juvia back!" I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet.

"W-What about Aquarius and Romeo?"

"I'll tell Levy and Erza to take care of them for me. Right now, we have to go to Juvia!"

I realized that I haven't hung up on the phone and Juvis starts to laugh.

"You guys won't stop me. Gray left me and ugh, it's his loss. Oh Lucy, just be careful. I'll be coming after you for stealing Gray from me. Sleep with your eyes open, bitch."

Juvia hangs up and my hand trembles, shocked to hear Juvia say that.

"We can't waste any time! We have to go, Lucy!"

Mira grabs my hand and we sprint out of the house, going toward the car.

We get it and she turns on the engine, driving away in full speed.

A lot of shit is happening.

God dammit.

***

Future Lucy

I bring Natsu a glass of coffee and he takes it, smiling.

"Thanks, Luce."

"You're welcome."

I sit down on the couch as Natsu sips his coffee.

"Hey, what are we gonna do about Dimaria? She's been held hostage for a while." He says.

"I...I don't know. I'll have to leg Erza decide this." I said, lowering my eyes in sadness.

This never happened during my time. This is all new to me.

"Hey, Lucy. I gotta tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I just...wanted to let you know that you've been tricked."

I widen my eyes and gasped, turning to see Natsu smirking. I stand up in disbelief.

"W-What–ugh!!" 

He punches my stomach and pushes me to the floor.

"You're so naive. Ha!"

He runs off into the wilderness again. I'm still in disbelief. I have been tricked!

I really thought that I changed him back.

W-What am I going to tell Lucy?

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 41:

Love Ain't Easy

___

It's my birthday today! 3/5/17!

Also, should I start a second book for this story or just keep going on?