Communication

"Steven." He groaned. "Hey Buddy. Wake up."

Jasper sat over Steven, and gently nudged him. "Hey squirt. We're gonna go take care of these Crystal Gems." She scowled. "Stay here, and stay safe."

Jasper walked down the stairs of Steven's "room" and walked to the warp pad where Steven saw Lapis and Peridot waiting for her. As the warp pad started to glow, Peridot shouted "Whatever you do don't open the temple!"

They vanished into the light.

"Aaawwwwwwwwwww......now I really wanna go in the temple. He flopped back onto his bed. "What do I do now? I was gonna ask them to go to the fair with me........Ooooohhhhhh! I'll ask Connie!!!!!!"

Steven ran over to his phone to call his friend, Connie, who he had recently met on the beach and started to hang out with. She knew about the Gems, and was totally fine with it. Her only condition was that no one was to tell her mom. He had a bit of a crush on her, but he didn't want it to show. Steven ran over to the phone.

Connie had agreed to meet him at the fair, and he rushed over.

Connie loved rollercoasters. She loved the thrill of the weightlessness, only bound by a seat belt, having the freedom to go wherever she wanted to. Steven just liked the atmosphere. Everyone was happy and carefree.

On their third time on the spinny ride, as Steven and Connie called it, they were so nauseous they had to get off. The two walked down the boardwalk to the beach, and stopped when they saw a shooting star coming straight for them.

It was a robot.

The robot started to scan the area, and picked up on Steven's gem. Because all Gems had their stone uncovered, and Steven's diamond was, it didn't exactly know where he was. So he and Connie ran away.

"Steven! Wait up!!!!"

"Connie, you remember what I told you about the Gems? That my family wasn't the only ones out there?"

"Yeah, the like the rebel ones?"

"I have a feeling that's one of their robots. We saw a communication that said one of them was on Earth and that they were planning something. The Gems left to find them."

"What are we going to do?"

"We have to get to the temple!" Steven grabbed her hand as they flew across the beach, running into his house. He ran at the temple door, and it opened for him.

What was inside was even worse than anything they could endure from the Rebel Gems.

Heyyyyy!!!! Thank you for reading, and please vote so I know that I'm doing a good job, and if you don't think I am, please give comments on what you like and what I need to fix! Comment any suggestionssss!!!!