Purple

"We are going to have her join our team."

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" Lapis burst out. "SHE ALMOST KILLED STEVEN AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO LET HER OUT! WHAT THE ..."

"Lapis, calm down!" Jasper barked at her, cutting her off. "Peridot." She smoothed down her hair, calming her self before proceeding. "Do you really think this is a good idea?"

"Listen. With the Crystal Clods out there, we have to make sure to protect ourselves and Steven. An extra warrior wouldn't hurt."

"She's right." Lapis' fists unclenched, her face turning down, looking away from Peridot's smug face. "We have to protect Steven. Besides. I won't ever leave him alone with her."

Lapis stalked off into the temple doors, her gen glowing to open the door, the raindrop shape engulfing her.

"Okay Steven. It's time to let her free. Now, don't be afraid to poof her if you have to." Jasper laid a meaty hand on his shoulder, patting in gruffly as reassurance for what he was about to do.

Steven didn't need assurance. He knew what he was doing was right, and that nothing could stop him.

He stepped into Peridot's room, filled with clumps of metal and lit up with dim lights as you would find in a cellar. They climbed the geometric stair case to the top of the temple, raising themselves to the level of the bubbles, and pushing through the trap door into the octagon-shaped room.

A large bluish crystal lit up the room, illuminating the different bubbles conglomerating around the top of the tower.

"That one." Steven ran to the bubble, throwing his shield to pop it.

As the deep purple gem fell down, it was caught in suspension right before it hit the floor, forming the short, squat form of Amethyst, the mannequin like shape growing hair, and having clothes that reformed around the plump limbs.

A whip lashed out, grabbing Lapis, continuing the fight from before, until she realized that she had been poofed.

Amethyst ran up to Steven. "What's going on?" Jasper advanced towards her "GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!"

"Is this the gem you were worried about?"
Jasper scoffed, glaring down at the short gem. "A defect like this?"

"So what? She's still a gem."

"I'm right here." Amethyst huffed, and turned to Steven. "Let's go."

"Where?" Steven grabbed her arm.

"Away. We don't need them."

"Don't you dare take Steven." Lapis stepped foreword, a sphere of water twirling around in her hand, ready to attack.

As soon as that sphere came out, Amethyst's whip was out again. Jasper's helmet materialized on her head.

Peridot sighed.

"Stop acting like.....children and listen to me!Amethyst," Steven stepped toward her. "You can live with us if you want to."

"What?" The three other gems gasped.

"It's what my mother would have done."

Probably gonna change some stuff so check for updates, and also check out the message I posted and tell me if you want me to do that. To check, click on my account, and then view conversations! Comment with new ideas, especially a weapon for Peridot.