Truth and Lies

The three gems were shoved back by the force of Steven's shield, screaming as the saw the shape on it.

They looked foreword, focusing on the young boy, his diamond shapes gem now clearly visible.

The Pearl started to cry.

Steven paid her no mind. He turned to the people that he loved and trusted, and looked Jasper in the eyes, the Gem who had known his mother best. "Is all of this true?" His voice cracked, tears flowing freely. "Jasper."

"I...I." The tall, formidable gem was speechless.

"IS ALL OF THIS TRUE!?"

"Yes Steven. Except Rose Quartz had come to shatter your mother. All of the other Diamonds were bubbled away, fusions had come to subdue them. Homeworld wasn't ready for fusion between different types of gems. So when they came for the last diamond, I had to  fuse with them, hold....her back. It was torture, but as soon as I let her go, Pink Diamond was ready to end it. She shattered Rose Quartz, and we fled to Earth, where we knew the Crystal Gems would never look for us. Pink Diamond knew that she was too conspicuous, and met a man through shapeshifting to look like Rose Quartz, and had you. We never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry."

Hope you enjoy! Hopefully a new update soon, and remember to take some time for yourself today!