Betrayal

"Pi... Steven." The Bismuth spoke up. "These people aren't your friends. These people lied to you."

"They are my family." Steven turned away from the four gems he knew so well.

"They betrayed you. You didn't choose this, now did you? You can fix your mother's mistake."

"W...What?"

"I saw what you did to that Peridot. You can heal Rose Quartz." The Pearls eyes lit up, her eyes now locked on his. "Do you like the forced fusions?"

"No, they're wrong. I don't like them I....I just...."

"Then come join us."

"Steven..." Lapis was crying, tears spilling out of her azure eyes, matching the intensity of Pearl's stare.

He was stuck in the middle of doing what was right, and doing what felt right.

The next movement was made by Amethyst. She stepped out of the back of the group and said that she was disgusted by the forced fusions.

"I want to join you." She said, her small fists wrapped tightly around the whip she held. "I need to do what's right."

The purple gem walked over to Garnet's side, the Bismuth welcoming the "Deep Cut."

"Amethyst?" Steven asked, turning towards her slowly.

"What, I had to do what was right." She snapped at him, never meeting his eyes. "Are you coming or not?"

Short chapter but I have writers block, any ideas are welcomed.

Shout out to Dragonslaya245 for the idea, go check out the fics they write, and be ready for feels and fluff!