Reformed

While Lapis was stalking her prey, Peridot was left alone to reform, her gem rising slowly up into the air, an outline of a body starting to form.

The body started to form the details such as clothes, when the crack started to affect her appearance.

The eyes were dark, the pupils slits, chatoyant, an acid green color. The form flopped onto the ground, the limbs long and lanky, rather than the small compact body that was her natural form.

Because of this new transformation, her new outfit looked somewhat like Lapis' clothes, her midriff visible under the v-shaped bodice, her long legs covered with green capris, the diamonds on her suit cracked.

This new Peridot stumbled into the temple, and fell upon a surprised gem.

"Hello there Amethyst." Peridot grinned. "Where's Lapis?"

-------------------------------------------------------
The blue gem was still waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and found it when the Bismuth had her back turned.

The gem threw a hand of water at the large grey woman, holding her down, more water flying to her sides as the liquid started to swirl around her in a hurricane pattern, her hair whipping in her face, creating ice shards, which pinned the Pearl to the rose covered ground.

The only one left was the Permafusion.

Lapis smiled darkly, she was going to enjoy this.

Sorry for not as many updates, I've been busy, but here's another one!