Garnet

"JASPEEEERRRR!!!!" Steven ran, screaming away from the store, back to the temple, but was overtaken by the fusion and held up as he screamed.

"Tell me where the Gems are."

Steven just gaped up at her.

She looked him in the eyes. She sighed.

"Are you a gem?" She looked at him, checked her device, and, not finding the gem hidden under his shirt, put him down. "Hm."

She stared to walk away.

Then saw the whip of Amethyst wrap around her waist. She was pulled back to where Jasper was, and hit with the bright orange helmet now adorning Jasper's head. Another whip flew out to hold the Gem in place, pulling her down as Lapis flew over, with large rock fists coming out of that Gems palms.

The Gen called Garnet ripped Amethyst's whips out of her hands, making the small warrior go flying across the floor.

The boardwalk was a war zone.

Lapis summoned the water, it surrounding her as she used a stream of it to slap and encircle Garnet, turning it into hands as she tried to squish the fusion.

"Rrraaagggggggghhhh!"

Peridot came foreword with a gem stabilizer, the yellow lightning sparking threateningly, rushing foreword to split the fusion up.

As Peridot ran, she tripped, and fell into Lapis.

Her concentration broke and Garnet was free.

Peridot continued to race toward the red gem, who smashed Peridot from both sides.

A poof rang through the air.

"PERIDOT!"

Lapis ran foreword to reclaim the green triangle.

Garnet ran towards the temple.

"NO!" Jasper ran after her, the two of them racing to the warp pad, where Garnet warped away to a place where Jasper couldn't go.

Steven got up.

Lapis knelt over the gem, crying.

"Will she be okay?"

Lapis pointed to a crack on the gem.

Have a great weekend, another update soon!