Chapter 1: Lets Talk

Warning slight lemon near the end.

It seems like only yesterday, you were trying to get away from your problems and start anew, meeting him was the best things that has ever happened to you. You and Sportacus have been together for at least over a year. You looked at his side on your bed, sleeping so peacefully you brushed some of his hair out of his face. You both started living together, though he tend to go to his ship from time to time. It was no problem for you, but at least he was here with you. You felt him move, looking down at him, his eyes opened, seeing those beautiful ice blue you adore.

"Morning." he spoke, he leaned up and gave you a passionate kiss, what a great way to start the morning, he moved his hand into your cheeks, pulling you even closer, you returned the kiss, slipping a moan in the progress. Sportacus chuckled a little, breaking the kiss. Laying your head on his chest, he rubbed your shoulder a little. "I've been thinking.." you looked up at him, sitting up from your position, he too leaned up.

"About what?" Sportacus trailed his fingers from your chin to your stomach, rubbing lightly, you only knew what he thought of.

"Have you ever..wanted..." he didn't know what to say, he didn't knew if you felt the same way. Sure you loved children and work with them, during school, yet..

"I mean...I have, but I wasn't sure if you..well wanted one..a mini you.." you blushed just thinking about it. Sportacus eyes widen with joy,

"So this means you-"

"Yes." he crawled onto of you, kissing you over and over again. You couldn't help, but giggle and returning the kisses that he was giving you. He stared into your eyes, that he loved he moved his hand placing it over your heart.

"Tonight.." he leaned in close to your ear, blowing slightly into it, you shivered a little. "I'll make love to you like never before, no matter how long it takes." you softly gasp, but only smiled at him.

"As long as it is with you, I'm more than happy." he moved his head away from your ear and kissed you once more. Looking over at the time, you freak out. "Oh god, it's friday. I'm late!" moving off the bed and quickly getting yourself ready. Sportacus only sayed into your bed.

"The children would understand-"

"You're coming with me." you grabbed his arm getting out of the bed, he only rolled his eyes as he too was getting dressed, his usual sports outfit, with the final piece his hat, he went down the stairs grabbing the apple that was on the table. Taking a bite, he was full of energy.

"Remind me again, why I am going?" you rushed out the door, with him following.

"You're my model. I wanted to show the children that using a person as inspiration to show and you my dear are one." he was honored by this. Taking your hand as they walked together inside, they can hear the children talking, before you went in, he pulled you into another kiss. Sadly breaking it, you walked inside the room, setting your bag on the table. The children looked at you,

"Miss __________, where were you?" you noticed the pink girl asking.

"I woke up late, sorry about that. Now, I have a very special guest with us, he is going to help up with our next project." looking over at him. Sportacus flipped inside, causing the children to cheer and clapped. Standing next to you, he waved to the children.

"Its Sportacus!" says Ziggy. Sportacus crossed his arms over his chest and smiled at him.

"Your teacher thought I be a good subject." He spoke, the children look over at you.

"Now, get your canvas, while Sportacus here is going to sit here." pulling a stool out. When the children were getting their canvas out, you moved your hand to Sportacus, giving him a little pinch. Sportacus jumped a little, he only curled his lip looking at you, mumbling in his own language .