Chapter 22: Trial and Error

When the morning came around, Sportacus left your side as he was face to face with his old rival. He woke him up, by taking a small piece of the apple. Asgeir only woke up, struggling in his chair, hands were sealed, so no magic was going to be let loose. Staring up at the mighty hero, he only frowned.

"Go on, do your worst." Sportacus only had his arms crossed over his chest, breathing little by little.

"In a few hours, you will be put on trial."

"Trial? Like that will stop me-"

"I have had enough of this Asgeir, but what you did not even me can help you. You broke the law, many to be exact." He walked a bit forward, pulling up a chair not far for him and sitting across from him. Arms were crossed once more, staring down at the broken elf. "Even if you weren't the hero you always wanted. You could have done some good, your magic is unbelieveable. You could have been someone-"

"Don't give me this lecture you blue elf. Your grandfather said so himself about me. My power only makes things..worst..."

"It was never a problem before. That was years ago." Sportacus wanted to get this through even inside he wanted him gone. Yet a part of him knew, it was different.

"You know what they will do to me.."

"I know, but I cannot let you free. Not after what you did to my grandfather, especially my mate." Asgeir only chuckle to himself.

"She really does give the best blowjobs-" he felt a punch to the face as Sportacus growled to him.

"Watch your tongue."

"Or what? You can't do anything, I won't be your problem once you hand me over."

"I thought you would be better, but now I though-"

"What 'change me' get a last farewell? I'm not that person anymore." they both heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Sportacus looked over seeing his grandfather, he was better than he was. Placing a hand on his nephew's shoulder, he spoke.

"We are ready." he looked over at Asgeir. "Any last requests?"

"Before the trial starts, I want to talk to ____________."

"No-"

"Done." Ipro took his hand, walking up the stairs as he shut the door. Sportacus frowned.

"Why should I let him speak to her, he has already done th-"

"You should know better than that." Sportacus head dropped to a sigh.

"Fine." with that he walked away from him. Ipro rubbed his fingers between his forehead. Annoyed as he was, Sportacus should've known better.

~

"He wants to speak to me?" you asked him as you were getting dressed. Ithro was on the bed, sitting up as he was playing with the blanket. Sportacus nodded.

"Apparently so."

"Probably to apologized."

"Highly unlikely." pulling over your pale blue blouse, while you wore a slimming black pants. You pulled out your crystal as it laid perfectly against your chest, where it belong. Sportacus pulled you close, holding you in a sense of protection. You only kissed his cheek.

"It's alright. I can handle it." you heard raspberries in the background as the two of you looked over. His whole body lifted in the air, giggling. You freaked out a bit and rushed up to the bed and jumped. You grabbed him as he too was lifting you up. "Sportacus, help please." Sportacus only chuckled, before he went over and grabbed your leg bringing you down. Ithro began to clapped his hands as he looked at you with a confused look. "Dont scare mommy, you could of hurt yourself." Ithro only cling onto your blouse, he kept nipping on it, causing you to move it out of the way as he began to feed himself.