Chapter 21: Whats to Come and So Much More

Authors Note: This is a really long chapter and I didn't feel like splitting it and there is a slight lemon and a full lemon until the very end of this chapter. Warning!

"I don't understand, what was the point of all this?!" you shouted at him, only causing him to chuckle in his seat.

"Its interesting how a human like yourself can see the truth behind an illusion. Something about you makes you very special, my tricks, my magic it's not coming together on why it's not affecting you." he slowly got up from his seat, you moved away from him, your back hitting against the wall of the bed. Asgeir only climbed on, facing you. Staring into your eyes, he must have been looking for something, something in particular. "You don't have your crystal, so why.." he spoke, before you began to speak again.

"I...i don't know." you yourself had no idea. Bravely as you did, you lifted your hand to his cheek, "Explain to me what happened between you two."

"Why should I?"

"It helps-"

"No, you wouldn't understand." his eyes became darker and were no longer green from before. Pressing his hand on your chest, clutching the fabric underneath his hand, you didn't move. You weren't afraid of him anymore and he wasn't going to hurt you. "I can see why you aren't scared, yet you don't have any idea of what my plan is." Plan? Did he even had one?

"From what I can tell, it's you who is afraid. If you're that strong and all powerful, you would of killed Sportacus. And yet all you're doing is taunting me with your tricks. I've seen it before, you are nothing more than that man that is long dead!" it took guts to say this. Yet the price of that was much much worst, Asgeir only snapped his fingers, you noticed your mouth was being covered by a white cloth, stripe down bare and tied up. Everything was dark, yet what you felt underneath was indeed the same bed, so what was different.

Slight Lemon!

Asgeir reappeared, only in his boxers, coming close to you, he pulled the cloth away from your mouth.

"What..are..you doing?" Asgeir only moved the cloth and began to cover your eyes. Tying it, making sure you couldn't see a thing, made you bit your lip, he smiled.

"Experimenting." before you knew it, you felt something big inside of you. It hurt like hell, before he flick the switch making you whimper. It sounded like a buzzing noise which only caused your hips to buck.

"Tak..e..i...t...o..utt..."

"But this is more entertaining." he climbed onto the bed, hovering over you, placing a kiss on your mouth, before he slid his hand down against the item and pushed it a little further and flipped another switch causing you to moan against his lips. "Once a slut, always a slut." he continue to ravish your mouth the item inside started moving on it own. Heck you didn't know what it was, it couldn't he him, no one should be able to make that noise. You began to pant yourself once he broke the kiss, he removed his boxers and placed his crotch in your face, shoving it in. It disgusted you more than ever, he slowly began to thrust in your mouth. Barely even able to breath, you tried to control it, with little effort. Asgeir only moaned to himself, you on the other hand wish you would've left with Ipro when you still had the chance.

End of Slight Lemon

~

Robbie was pacing back and forth, it's been a little too long since you and Ipro left the house. What makes matters worse was that Sportacus wasn't acting like himself. Holding Ithro in his arms, he only walked to the bedroom, seeing if Sportacus had at least calmed down. Walking inside the room, Robbie widen his eyes,

"Sportacus!" he shouted causing the elf to look at him. He teeth bared, hearing the sound of growling came to view and what makes it even worst, Robbie had just put the child in danger. "Come back to me, see look who I have." scared out of his wits, seeing the elf like this. He wonders what could have caused this to happen. Sportacus sniffed the air for a minute, Robbie slowly walked to him, Sportacus didn't move which gave Robbie the relief he needed at the moment. Showing him Ithro, Sportacus calmed himself down, looking at him. His little boy was reaching out to him, wanting to be held by him. His growling stopped and slowly he took the child away from Robbie, sulking back down, he began to cry, just holding him.