Chapter 18: A Little Better

Robbie went to find Sportacus, whatever the elf did, he sure was pissed about it. Inside the room, he saw the elf just sitting there on the bed. Walking inside the room, he was in front of the elf. Sportacus only looked up before being slapped in the face hard. He didn't even looked back.

"You're an idiot you know that?" He finally looked back at the taller man, who only slapped him once more. "Did you even let her explain?! Never thought I see the day." Sportacus didn't even know what to say. "Say something!" Robbie was getting frustrated with him. Finally he was able to speak,

"What is she is right.."

"Right about what?" Sportacus bit his lip,

"Never..falling for her.."

"You gotta be kidding me, Sportaflop. You wanna know why she didn't tell you. Stop with this lame excuse." for once, Sportacus was listening to him. "She just gave birth, since what yesterday and you fought over something she had to keep to herself! Shes under a lot of pressure, you just made it worse by being..overprotective!" Robbie couldn't believe he was holding this in, just to make sure the elf got it through his thick skull of his. "She was protecting you and your kid. That elf, whatever his name is has been haunting her dreams, if you want to make it clear. Telling her if she told you, bad things would of happened. Are you satisfied, Sportaflop? Or should I keep going?" Finally standing up, Sportacus rushed out of the room. Guess that's all he needed, a beating and a lecture.

~

You stopped your cryin not too long ago, you were feeding your son, letting him take your bud, he was drinking the milk that was inside. It was only natural, you remember reading about it. Slowly he was drinking, you only looked out the window, it was a nice sunny day. Beautiful even, you then looked back at your son, he stopped while looking up at you. His tiny hand reach out to you, letting your nose touch it, he somehow made you feel a little better.

"You always seem to make, Mother feel better." you heard him giggle, maybe he understood you. "What you find that funny?" he giggled more as you moved your head back, fixing your shirt a little, while his tiny head was against your chest, his tiny hands kept grabbing the shirt. "Least you are here now. So little, so fragile..I just wish your father understood." Sportacus was by the door, listening. "I do love him, with all my heart. I should've ne error said those things...I'm just.." you sigh. What was the point of letting it out, he wouldn't understand, but it was making you feel a little better. Sportacus stayed quiet, letting you finished. "Asgeir...I won't let him take you, or anything..your in my care..he can have me if it means you will be safe." he had enough of it as he pushed the door opened slowly. You looked over seeing him. "Oh..come to say how wrong I was-"

"I was out of line, I let my protective side get the better of me." he walked closer to you. You only got up from your spot, just staring at him, still holding the child, he too looked up. "I'm sorry, I'm grateful you wanted to protect me and our son. But I'm not losing you again. You're my mate, the mother of my child." you only leaned up and kissed him, shutting him up. He leaned in and return the kiss. Yet it was broken so soon, cause the baby reached his hand up and pulled on Sportacus moostache. You carefully removed it's hand, before softly kissing him once more.

"So you understand why I did it, now he knows and..I..and..-"

"I won't let it happened. I'll find a way to stop him. I just want you and our son to be safe." you only smiled at him, before the baby was reaching up to him. You handed Ithro to Sportacus. He held him as he was giggling all happy.

"He missed you."

"Did he?" he smiled at him. Ithro looked at him all confused. Sportacus chuckled at him, before pressing a kiss on his head. "You will be just like papa, big and strong."

"Or he could be whoever he chooses."

"Of course, baby steps." seeing Ithro so tired, Sportacus placed him back to his bed. You leaned against Sportacus, holding him. "Maybe in a year or two we could have another.."

"I would like that very much, but for now we'll take things slow." he held your hand causing you both to walk out of the room, sitting on the couch for the time being, just cuddling up with each other. It was a  nice feeling, even after the stupid fight you both had. Looking over at Sportacus you only placed a kiss on him, telling him that you were okay with everything, Sportacus only cupped your cheeks, smiling away. 

~

Ipro returned, he saw his nephew and you sitting on the couch. Together, he only smiled a little. He walked passed and went into the baby's room. He stood by the bed, seeing the baby sleeping. He only wondered, he left his hand down barely touching the head. His magic was letting out, but it backfired. Strange, he tried again, but it backfired again. Yet he stopped himself, hearing footsteps coming his way. He saw you,

"Ipro you're here." you walked up to the baby's bed. Seeing your son, sleeping peacefully. "Isn't he cute?"

"Very cute." you looked at him, you felt something was off about him, but you let it slide. "Can we talk later, I have something to say."

"Sure no problem." you spoke, before seeing him walk away, yet you stopped him. "Thanks for everything, Ipro."

"You're welcome." Ipro left the room, before walking out the back. Slowly his magic faded as his eyes changed color. And his head was spinning, his form began to change and he felt pissed. Shaking his head, before taking in a few deep breaths. He disappeared from sight.