Chapter 7: Answers Told

Warning, there is a lemon at the end. I've mark it!

It wasn't long til you were back on the airship, you didn't know how long it would take to go back home, but sitting in the tub, while Sportacus was sitting behind you. His arms wrapped around you, you leaned your back against his chest. It was warm, you needed this. The events that happened, you still couldn't get it out of your mind. If Asgeir was anything like Glanni, you were going to be cautious about it. Sportacus placed his chin on your head, he was thinking and you can tell.

"/Sportacus?/" you spoke up, he looked down at you. Moving a little, but not letting you go.

"/Something wrong?/" you figure he would like if you talk in his tongue, he was answering which was a good thing, since talking in english wasn't working from before.

"/No..., but I just wanted you to know, I'm sorry./" he knew where this was going, he moved his hand up to your chin, making you look at him as he placed a chaste kiss upon your lips.

"/If it's anything, it is mine. Least this../" moving the same hand to the crystal that was around your neck, he fiddle with it. "/Led me to you./" he was calm, which was a good sign. Moving your head back to the way it was, staring at the reflection of the water. You saw him, his face didn't make a nerve.

"/I've been thinking of names...if you want to hear them../" hoping to change the subject, Sportacus seemed to smile, liking the idea.

"/Any thoughts?/" you turned your head to him, facing him.

"/If its a girl I thought about naming her, Belle, but you can pick the girl../" he only smiled liking the name. "/And the boy..well I was thinking of..well..honoring your..father../" you blushed, seeing his face reaction. You hid your face into his chest, but he stopped you, making you look at him once more. He placed a kiss on your forehead.

"/I never thought-/"

"/I like the name, it suits the baby. If you..will let me./"

"/Of course, but..maybe we should change the name, if its a girl. How about Stasia?./" you didn't know what it means, but you only nodded at him. You leaned up and kissed him deeply. The waters waved, causing a splash, but he didn't care. Holding you closer as he was before. Your legs spread for him, grinding against him. Sportacus only chuckled.

"You really want me that bad huh?" speaking back to english, you only moved your head to his ear, nibbling on it, he only growled.

"It's your fault~" you tease. Sportacus only got up from his spot, picking you up he walked to the bedroom. Hearing the sounds of giggles and gasps, Sportacus knew the fun just begun.

~

"It's not like, Sportacus to not be here." Robbie heard the conversation the children were having. It's been a few days since he left with you, no surprise there. Robbie only sat on the bench, he remember Sportacus asking him to watch over the children while he was away. Sure the villain was lazy, but he did promise him.

"Yeah and we haven't seen, Miss __________ either." Ziggy pointed out.

"Maybe she got sick,she was feeling a little red on friday." Trixie spoke up, Robbie held in his laugh. Just thinking about it, he never thought the elf played so dirty.

"Maybe Sportacus is taking care of her." Pixel pointed out.

"Oh he's taking care of her alright." The children looked over at Robbie. Robbie notice this and went red, he didn't think the children would hear him. The all move to him, popping questions left and right.

"So she is sick! We have to do something." Ziggy spoke, Pixel was already on his watch, finding a cure for some sickness. Stephanie only looked at Robbie, while Trixie and Stingy were fighting over something silly.