Chapter 23: Truth or Not?

Ever since the day of of the trial, you couldn't stop thinking of what Asgeir said to you. It wasn't like you believe him or anything, than again his last request was on you, he tried to tell you, but he was confusing you all the same. Sitting on the rocking chair as Ithro was on the floor, his magic was out again, only his toys were just moving in circles, while one was tossed to the basket, almost like basketball. His hands were clapping so happily that it only made you wonder about yourself.

"Power..." you said to yourself. What power did 'he' claimed you have that's locked away. Than it only made you wonder about yourself. Who were you?

"________?" your thoughts were broken, looking over by the door, Ipro walked in, you stood up as he came to you. He seemed worried as you weren't speaking. "You seem pale, you must eat something." he was right on that part. You rarely ate, you knew it was wrong for you.

"Ipro...you..have strong magic right?" he raised an eyebrow as a confused looked.

"Indeed, why do you ask?" You motion your head to Ithro seeing him, giggling away almost floating above. You walked over to Ithro, setting him back down on the ground, it was getting tired, but you couldn't blame him. Ipro tilted his head also curious.

"Asgeir-"

"Whatever he said, was probably a lie-"

"But, my question is he could have anything he wanted as a last request indeed he chose to talk to me...he said that I've been glamour by another...somewhere deep inside of me, he found something but he couldn't remove it..." Ipro only shook his head, yet.."I want to know if it's true, I want you to find it, please..." you looked back over at Ithro, he hugged himself silly, he was small and magic was all over him.

"Come here." you walked over to him, standing in front of him. "Close your eyes for me." you did. Ipro closed his as he placed two of his fingers on your forehead, mumbling under his breath as the magic was forming around you. Deep inside he went, he search for any part of a glamour that was suppose to be in view, search and search he was, he notice something was blocking his way. It was aiming for the back, but why. Yet when he got close to it, his whole mind backfired causing him to stop and moved back. Your eyes opened for a moment, before seeing his reaction.

"Is..it..true?" Ipro only moved close as he turned you around, lifting up the back of your shirt, he started to noticed the two little slits deep within the back, faded as they were color was starting to show. You freaked out and moved away from him, "Ipro-"

"__________, he was right. You have been glamour, but I cannot remove it." this made you scared.

"What? How?"

"I..I don't think you really are human, __________." he spoke, causing you to panic a little.

"Than what am I?" he only shrugged his shoulders.

"Unless..no..they haven't been around.." he started walking away, but you grabbed his shoulder.

"Answer me-"

"Calm down, I'll figure this out, just stay with him." he soon began to leave as you only went down to Ithro, sitting on the ground as you held him close, you worried about your son. If it was you..he could be in danger and it would of been your fault.

~

WIth the tw elfs and Robbie in the room together, it was a meeting going on. After what Ipro had told of what happened, Sportacus only sigh to himself.

"But Father always told me that they weren't around anymore, are you sure she is one of them? My mate?" Ipro only crossed his arms into thinking, looking over at his nephew.

"No other being, could glamour her, Sportacus and right now it's starting to show."

"What so..__________ may or may not be 'human'?" Robbie spoke up.

"We are not sure, other than from what I can see, two slits were on her back, very deep and un-noticeable."

"I..never saw anything.."

"It's possible that it started to come back once she gave birth to Ithro, but that could explain why the child is showing more magic than our own kind." Sportacus got up from his seat walking away. "Boy-"

"Leave me be." as soon as he disappeared, Robbie only looked at Ipro.

"Is Ithro going to be alright? He seems no harm and besides-"

"Robbie, you are a good man, but this is something even a human like yourself wouldn't understand." this sort of made him angry for a minute, but he knows his boundaries.

"Yet I know _________ and even if she is whatever she is, she's still the same person."

~

Sportacus walked into the room, where you were on the floor you were as you were feeding him. You looked up at him, his face wasn't normal only made you cringed just a bit.

"Spo-"

"Show me." Ithro finished what he was doing as you got up and placed him in his crib. Once that, you turned yourself around, your shirt was being lifted. Tossed on the floor, Sportacus moved closer, his hands slide down your back, only causing you to shiver a bit. His thumb slowly roll on the inside and what he saw was true. You turned your head to face him, until your whole body was being turned around as he held you.

"I just foun-"

"You're still my mate, mine alone." this gave you a sign of relief, yet..

"I'm worried about our son though..what if.."

"We will find a way to remove that, but right now nothing is wrong with him and until it does we will be ready." He was right, Ithro was perfectly normal for the time being. You looked at him once more, still holding you close."We'll get through this together."

"So..what am I than, if I am not 'human'?" Sportacus closed his eyes for a minute, before reopening them, his lips parted, but he wasn't sure if this was true.

"Fae."