Chapter 9: Proving You

Warning there is a slight lemon in this!

You were sitting in the classroom, while the children were working on their own projects, you couldn't stop thinking, you were going to be a mother. Placing your fingers on the pencil, you began to draw. His face, his eyes, even his cute little mustache that always made you giggle, when it tickles your face. You wanted him to be here with you, for once you missed him. Course you knew you would see him after school, least the children were a good distraction. You wonder what he does? Was he getting everything ready for his grandfather? Was he doing something heroic? Maybe exercising? Many possibilities. You looked back on your work, it wasn't long you finished it. Staring at the paper, before signing your name. You hope he like it. You heard your name being called, you looked up it was Stephanie. You got up from your seat and walked over to her, seeing her work. It was nothing, but blue and green just mixed together, but what really caught your eye was the middle section of the canvas, it was a crystal.

"Whats this?" you asked.

"I don't know, it came to me in a dream."

"What's it about?" Stephanie put on her thinking face on, before she pointed her finger to the section where it was green.

"This one here, shows a bad figure, where the blue section shows the good figure. It's like a constant war between whoever is the crystal." It was an interesting work of art, yet this was familiar to you. She looked up at you. "Is it..bad?"

"No, its..its a work of art." you spoke. Stephanie smiled at you.

"By the way..how are you feeling?" she asked once more. You looked at her and shrugged your shoulders.

"If there is something you want to talk about, stay after school." You went back to your seat, sitting on the chair while you look at her way. She was getting interested in your life. Strangely enough this worried you a bit.

~

"You mean to tell me that you, the hero of this town. Needs help from a villain like me?" Robbie couldn't believe his eyes, the day of all days he could have been lazier than ever, it's too good to be true. Sportacus just rolled his eyes, his arms were crossed, waiting for him to be done, being so proud of himself.

"Yes, it's about my grandfather, I'm sure you heard of him."

"Let me guess, he's Number 8?" he nodded. "And why do you need my help?"

"I'm a little worried is all. I want him to like _________, but I just have this feeling that he won't like her and well..he's the only family I have left and all-"

"Wait so the only help you need from me, is advice...seriously I thought it was very drastic!" He could see in his eyes, that the elf was too serious. Robbie only sigh to himself.

"Look, just see how it goes. If he doesn't like her then so be it." Sportacus couldn't believe what he was saying.

"So what? Robbi-"

"I mean, it's understandable if he doesn't like her for being well..a human, maybe he's old school." Sportacus never really thought about it. "Just don't think about it, besides what does she think?" he asked.

"She's very excited to meet him."

"Than there you go, just let them talk. Maybe things would surprise you, like your going to be a father." Sportacus only smiled softly.

"Yeah..a father..huh..never thought I would be."

"Shes good with them, just don't screw this up. I'll kick your ass if you do." Sportacus couldn't blame him.