Welcome to the world

"Sam wake up. Wake up it's important!" Felix whispered gently shaking her.

"What? Wait how did you get in here?" Sam whispered so she wouldn't wake Haven who was asleep in the bed beside her.

"You left the door unlocked. Look I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I went on twitter and look what is trending number one world
Wide." Felix said showing Sam the phone.

"Is KitKat trending again?" Sam yawned.

"No no look." Felix ordered.

Sam rubbed her eyes and threw on her glasses (she usually wears contacts) and looked at the phone. #Samneedsachannel was trending. This trend had popped up once before a few weeks back, but then it only got to number two world wide. Now everyone was talking about how Sam should be like her sister and make a YouTube channel.

Sam was confused about why this was trending, not to mention it was literally three in the morning.

"See, people really like you." Felix said.

"Felix this was trending once before and like I said last time, it's not happening." Sam whispered.

"I didn't say it had to happen, but I saw you were trending and I got excited. Sorry for waking you up." Felix smiled and then walked out of the room and back to his.

Sam tried to go back to sleep. But once she is up, she is up. So she grabbed her computer and went on twitter and read what everyone was saying who used the hashtag. There were so many nice and sweet things that people were saying.

But Sam was in fact not going to get a channel, she didn't want to seem like a copycat to her sister and she thought YouTube wasn't for her.
She continued looking through the tag when she got a notification that Jack had posted a new tweet. She was shocked that he was awake.
The tweet said :"woke up to see that #Samneedsachannel was trending worldwide. I find it funny that she is more popular than me, and I'm the youtuber! But you know hopefully she can share her fame with me when she gets a channel. #sheisnext"

Sam giggled at the tweet. She decided to reply to the tweet, just to make fans flip.

She tweeted:"funny Seàn but we both know I won't be doing that anytime soon. So it looks like you can stay on your thrown for best boss youtuber of all time. #nevergonnahappen"

Then she saw people instantly started commenting on her post.

One person said:"I love how they tweet each other it's so adorable! "Relationshipgoals."
Which Sam thought was cute

But more people were saying:
"Since Sam won't get a channel, no point watching YouTube at all"

"When your favorite person ever refuses to get a YouTube channel and all of your hopes and dreams are crushed"

"Time for me to cry in a bag of chips because #Samsepticeye will never be a thing."

"Well guess I'm going to die unhappy cause Sam will never get a channel."

"She said anytime soon, so there is still hope, people need to stop being so dramatic like Sam is free to do what they want she doesn't have to get a channel just to make you people happy"

Sam kept reading the comments and a lot of people were upset but others were supporting her decision. Then jack tweeted another tweet.

He said: "Well I might keep my thrown but what about @PewDiePie? We need someone to take him down! Is he trending number one world wide, I don't think so!"

And then Felix instantly tweeted back.

He said: "@JackSepticEye Hey leave me out of this. But we all know who the best youtuber is and that is me! I'm so good that I don't need to trend cause I'm too awesome."