Ethan Nestor

"Hey are you sure you are going to be ok with the kids?" Haven asked.

"Yes you go have fun!" Ethan laughed

"I wouldn't call going to a meeting fun but ok." Haven laughed and walked out the door.

"Ok so Bailey needs fed and Finn you good?" Ethan asked picking up Bailey.

"Yes dad I'm fine." Finn smiled.

"Ok good." Ethan smiled and went into the kitchen.

*a few hours later*

"What is up my cranky crew it's Ethan from crankgameplays and I thought I would do a mini vlog. I know it's only been a few days since pax but hey haven left for a meeting so I am here with Finn and Bailey. So let me show you what I do to take care of these kids." Ethan smiled.

*a few moments later*

"Finn help me this vlog is crashing real quick." Ethan laughed still holding his camera.

"It was your idea to vlog!" Finn laughed.

"Come one dance for the crowd! Tell a joke, fall, do something." Ethan laughed.

"Why do I have to save your channel. I feel like an idiot." Finn said dancing around the room.

"Look bailey loves it!" Ethan said.

"Bailey can't talk! I bet he is making fun of me too! Why don't you do something with him?" Finn said still dancing.

"Your mother would kill me." Ethan said.

"Oh but she won't kill you for making me act like a doof for your channel?" Finn laughed.

"Come on do some flips or something." Ethan joked,

"I don't know how! How about you show them mister level ten gymnast." Finn said.

"I'm the camera man sorry." Ethan said looking up from his camera.

"I hate my life oh I hate my life what am I doing with my life." Finn sang as he continued to dance.

*a hour later*

"Look at Bailey, I found these old sunglasses and I can't stop laughing. I'm a terrible father." Ethan laughed showing Bailey with these sunglasses on his face.

Then haven walked through the door.

"Ethan what are you doing?" She laughed.

"Come on you can't tell me this is the cutest thing you have ever seen!

"Ok hold on let me get a picture of this." Haven laughed.

"Ugh what is our life?" Ethan laughed.

"I don't know. But I'm pretty happy with it." Haven laughed.

"Hey it could be worse, we could be Sam and jack." Ethan laughed.

"Very true." Haven smiled.

*this was just a small update. I had to do this cause I found the perfect picture and I couldn't resist! So yea will be back on track next chapter. But hope you enjoyed this useless chapter that has nothing to do with the story. More to come!*-Lauren