Everything new

Haven's POV

So it's a few weeks until vidcon. Sam and Sean left a few days ago and I have done nothing but work. I've been making video for the channel I have abandoned and taking care of Bailey and making time for when the little one arrives, which can be any day now. I'm not worried or nervous, her due date is in two days. Ethan has been also working on videos and contacting the people at vidcon for his panel he has. I really hope this baby girl comes before vidcon. Yes it would make things harder but I just want to hold her in my arms.

Ethan's POV

So I finished all of the videos I needed to make for vidcon and I have even figured out what to do for my panel. I have spent the last two hours trying to put together this crib. While doing so I was thinking about how this is me and havens first girl. I don't know how this is going to work out. Finn hated me at some point, I'm sure Bailey hated me at one point, and now I have another one to worry about. But a baby girl? I have no experience with little girls unless you want to count Courtney then I should do pretty good.

"Hey dad did you die up here or something?" Finn asked walking into the new baby room.

"What?" I said coming out of my deep thought and banging my head on the drawer that was open above me. Oh yea I was sitting on the ground by the way. Why use chairs when you can damage your back in a wooden floor?

"That's going to hurt in the morning." Finn said crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

"Very funny, I'm Trying to figure out how to put this crib together but I keep finding random pieces and I have no idea what I'm doing!" I said flopping backwards forgetting it was a hard floor and hitting my head off the ground.

"Ok why don't you stand up before you hit anymore of your small brain out of your head and let me figure this out." Finn said reaching out his hand for Ethan to grab onto.

"Ugh but I don't wanna give up." Ethan said grabbing onto finns hand and standing up.

"Why don't you go downstairs and take mom out to lunch or something, she is on the verge of exploding in anger and I really don't want to be near when that happens." Finn said.

"What makes you think I want to be near it?" Ethan said.

"You married her." Finn said.

"Well you....belong to her.........ok fine you win have fun." Ethan said throwing the instructions at him and walking downstairs.

"Hey babe wanna go get lunch?" Ethan asked walking into the kitchen.

"I would love to but this shitty computer won't stop losing my footage!" Haven said slamming it closed.

"Ok come on you need to get out of this house." Ethan said rolling the chair into the living room.

"Babe aren't you supposed to be working on the crib? And crap I have to make lunch for the kids and then go out to buy Bailey a new suitcase and-"

"You need a break before you breakdown. Come on haven this is your husband talking, I want to have lunch and talk to my beautiful wife now come on!" Ethan said grabbing both of her shoulders.

"Oh but look how faded my hair is. And don't get me started on these split ends." Haven said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Well then we can go to the hair place you can get it re dyed." Ethan said.

"Oh just look at me, where has the cute or hotness gone? It looks like the life has drained from my eyes. Oh how does Sam do it?" Haven said.

"Um what are you talking about?" Ethan asked completely lost.