The panel breakdown.

"Amy what's wrong?" Sam asked as they both sat on the couch.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." She said catching her breath.

"Calm down, tell me what's wrong." Sam said comforting Amy.

"Mark, he-he proposed to me. And I panicked and I said no. But that's what I want but I can't stop thinking about it, I can't sleep or eat." Amy said holding back her tears.

"Well are you sure this is what is you want?" Sam asked.

"Yeah-well I mean- no- well- yes- wait." Amy said and sighed covering her face.

"Amy think about it. You don't have to hide what you really feel." Sam said.

"Of course I want to. But Mark is not marriage material. He would be gone all the time and-"

"Do you want to marry him?" Sam asked interrupting Amy's rambling.

She sighed. "Yes. Doesn't everybody." She smiled.

"Just talk to him." Sam said.

"No not after what happened I left him on one knee. I can't face him." Amy said.

"I will help you. Don't worry, I'm here for you." Sam smiled.

"Thank you Sam." Amy smiled.

Back at pax Sean was getting ready for a meet and greet. He sat down in a chair and put his head down. He thought about what happened in that hotel room that night. He so badly wanted to see Sam and hold her in his arms. He was not only in a slump, but he was depressed. He zoned out as tears ran down his face, he thought about Sam's face when he said they got married too early. He then thought about how many fights they have had and how she was probably mad that he left. He sat up and wiped his eyes. He looked at his hand that no longer had his ring on it. He stared at the outline of it. Tears filled his eyes once again.

"Hey man are you ready?" Mark asked coming up behind him and putting his hand on his shoulder causing Sean to snap out of his zoning out and he jumped.

"Wow man are you ok?" Mark asked.

"Oh um yea fine." He said his voice breaking.

"Jack, I hate seeing you like this. Tell me what I can do to make you go back to good old jack a boy" Mark smiled kneeling next to him.

"Nothing I'm good I swear. I'm just thinking about what happened at the bar. I can't forget how she pushed me into that bed and it wasn't sam." Sean said clearing his throat.

"I should have said no to the whole bar thing. I didn't know it would get out of hand like that. I'm really sorry man. But hey, two more days and you can go back." Mark said.

"She said stay in America for a while. She was so mad I could see it on her face. She probably blamed herself. God why am I so stupid I should have never told her, hell I shouldn't have even felt like that in the first place." Sean said becoming fed up with himself.

"You can't control how you feel. Stop putting all this pressure on yourself." Mark said standing up.

"Thanks Mark." Sean said quietly.

"Are you going to be able to do this meet and greet, cause I can pull a few strings and move it back." Mark said.

Sean wiped his eyes and cleared his throat.

"No,no, they have been waiting for so long already. I can't let them down. That's one of the reasons I'm here right?" Sean said and tried his best to smile. He managed to get through the meet and greet and it was time for us last panel with Mark and Felix.