You make me strong

"Finn are you ready? Let's go!" Sean yelled up the steps.

Finn grabbed his suitcase and walked down the steps. He got into the car and looked out the window. Sam got into the car followed by Sean Courtney Calum SJ and Beth. They drove passed the sandwich diner, and Finn saw Noah eating alone. He sighed as they drove father and father away. They got onto the plane and Finn didn't want to talk to anyone. Courtney and Calum sat next to him.

"Are you ok Finn?" Courtney asked.

"Yea I'm fine." Finn sighed.

"Are you sure? You don't look like it." Courtney said.

"You know me too well Courtney." Finn said and looked back out the window.

The plane landed. Ethan picked them up.

"Hey Finn welcome home." Ethan said.

"Thanks." Finn sighed and got into the back seat.

"Hey man happy birthday!" Sean said getting into the front seat.

"Another year older, but thanks." Ethan laughed.

"Did my lazy sister do anything for you or is she still asleep?" Sam asked putting Beth in her car seat.

"I don't actually know, she left a note saying she took Bailey out shopping for party supplies." Ethan said starting the car.

"No pancakes?" Courtney asked.

"Did you get pancakes for your birthday?" Ethan asked.

"Yea! It's daddy's special recipe!" Courtney laughed.

"I want pancakes! Where are my birthday pancakes?" Ethan joked looking mad at Sean. Sean just laughed.

They drove back to the childhood house.

"God when was the last time I was here. So many memories in this house." Sam said getting out of the car.

Finn got out of the car got his suitcase and went into the house and straight to his room. He threw his suitcase to the side and flopped onto his bed. Then his phone buzzed.

Unknown number:hey Finn how's LA treating you? Miss you back here already :)

Finn smiled and knew exactly who it was. He added Noah into his contacts and quickly texted him back.

Finn:pretty good just got here, weird being back home.

Not long after his phone buzzed again.

Noah:I better get to see everything you draw when you come back.

Then finns door opened.

"Hey Finn how was Brighton?" Haven asked walking into the room. Finn quickly hid his phone under his pillow.

"Don't you knock?" Finn asked.

"Don't be rude. How was Brighton?" Haven asked again.

"Sorry, it was really fun! I want to go back." Finn said.

"Did you get your dad a gift?" Haven asked.

"Oh yea I got it awhile ago. It's still in my closet." Finn smiled.

"What is it?" Haven asked.

"You will have to wait and find out." Finn said.

A few hours went by and it was time to eat cake. Everyone sang happy birthday and Ethan blew out his candles. He then started opening his gifts.

"It's my snow globe! You didn't forget!" Ethan cheered.

Sean and Sam laughed. It was now time for finns gift.