Surpirse

"Ok so when are we going to plan your wedding?" Joey asked sitting next to Haven on the couch.

"Not anytime soon." Haven sighed.

"Look, it's been almost a year since You saw your sister, I get it. But it's time to think about you." Joey said.

"But I really miss her. It's different now. Since she is married, she doesn't have to come back. She hasn't called or anything." Haven said.

"Because it's Sam we are talking about, she is one, very busy, and two, forgets to do everything." Joey laughed.

"Hey Joey what are you doing here?" Finn asked walking down the steps.

"Trying to have mommy plan her wedding! But she won't budge." Joey said.

"Yeah she has been like that for a while now. I would quit cause you won't get anywhere with her." Finn said and then walked into the kitchen.

"See even your kid sees you rotting on the couch." Joey said.

"Wait are you serious? Why me? That's what they picked? Are you serious? I know I already asked that but I'm excited! When are you coming? Two days? When does it start? Two months!" Ethan said on the phone.

Joey and haven looked confusedly at each other.

"Ok, I can't wait! See you then!" Ethan said and then hung up.

"YES!" Ethan said and jumped up and down like a kid.

"Wow Ethan what's up?" Joey laughed.

"I just got off the phone with-" then there was a knock on the door.

"Weird. Who can that be?" Haven asked.

"I don't know." Ethan said and then walked to the door.

"Wait why are you here?" Ethan asked.

"Nice to see you too. Can I come in?" Felix asked.

"Yeah-of course." Ethan said.

"Felix, nice to see you." Haven said.

"You're tired of it too?" Felix asked.

"Tired of what?" Haven asked.

"I've been calling both jack and Sam for over three weeks now. I haven't heard anything from them since the wedding. I'm getting worried." Felix said.

"Well I just-" Ethan started to say but was interrupted by Joey.

"Haven has been rotting on the couch. It's her separation anxiety kicking in." Joey said.

"Please don't talk about that." Haven said quietly.

"Sorry." Joey said.

"Anyway. They need to either move here or keep in touch." Felix said.

"Guys I just got off the phone with Sam." Ethan yelled on top of everyone.

"Wait why did she call you? No offense." Haven said.

"She is going on tour. She put up a poll on twitter on who she should go with, and I won." Ethan said.

"That's....great." Haven said.

"Her and jack and the twins will be here in two days." Ethan said.

"Good and when they do, I'm talking to them about this whole separation thing." Felix said.

"Also has anyone heard from Mark?" Joey asked.

"I did last week." Felix said.

"What about Bob and Wade?" Haven asked.