Marrying a bestfriend

"I don't know if I can do this." Amy sighed as Sam and haven did her makeup.

"Oh come on don't worry you know Mark is the one." Sam said finishing Amy's eyeliner.

"You look gorgeous. Everyone gets second thoughts before getting married." Haven said putting blush on Amy's cheek.

"But this wedding is so much smaller than Sam's. Is that bad?" Amy asked.

"Stop comparing you and Mark to the crazy mcLoughlins. It's perfect. Take it from me who's sister wasn't even at the wedding." Haven laughed.

Amy laughed and felt more comfortable and ready.

"Ok go get that dress on so we can do your hair." Sam ordered.

"Guys I don't know about this." Mark said tying his tie around his neck.

"Shut your mouth. May I remind you everything you and her have been through? You are marrying your best friend." Sean said sitting in a chair.

"Everything is perfect. You are going to be so happy as a married man." Ethan said also sitting down.

"But you and Sam's wedding was so big and fancy. I want this to be the best for Amy, did I fail." Mark asked turning to face the guys.

"Compare your relationship to the Septiceyes one more and I'll.... grrrrr." Ethan joked.

"Hey sorry I'm late. I know yell at me I'm ready!" Felix said walking into the room with his hands up.

"Actually you aren't late for once, Tyler Matthew Matthias and Nate still aren't here." Mark smiled.

"Well that's good. I'm so used to being late to everything that I just automatically say it." Felix laughed.

"Hey Stephanie and Mariza are here!" Sam said and opened the door.

"Hey sorry we are late, oh my gosh Amy you look stunning. This is so exciting!" Mariza said and hugged Amy.

"I remember when I got married, it's the best day of your life! Time for your hair!" Stephanie smiled and Amy sat back down.

Eventually everyone arrived and it was time to start!

Mark took a deep breath and Sean gave him a thumbs up. He walked out of his room With the rest of the guys and they walked to where they were told to. Mark walked to the end of the aisle. That's when the music started. Sean and Sam walked out first. Sam was wearing a navy blue dress and Sean wore a navy blue tux with a pink tie to match the boy on Sam's waist.
Next came mat and Stephanie. They were followed by Matthias and Amanda. After them was Felix and marzia. And then Nate and Kathryn. Then haven and Ethan. Then Wade and molly. They were followed by bob and Mandy. Lastly Tyler and Alissa walked out. Courtney and Calum ran down the aisle dropping pink rose petals. Finally Amy and her dad walked out. As soon as Mark saw how beautiful she was, tears ran down his face. He wiped them but his eyes kept watering. Sean patted his shoulder to calm him down.

"Ok now for your vows." The priest said.

Mark took a deep breath.

"Amy, I've loved you for so long. I can't imagine a world without you and there is nothing that I can say that will be as good as how I feel about you. You have helped me so much whether that be YouTube or just in life. Even when I proposed the first time and you said no, you gave me the idea to go on that tour which changed my life and Im so happy you were there by my side the entire time. I could promise to take care of you and all that mushy stuff, but I think I have told you this before. I will keep you happy and I will love you no matter what happens. We are in this together. And no that's not a high school musical reference because I swear I've never seen any of those movies." Mark laughed. "But my jokes aside, I love you and I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend." Mark smiled as tears ran down his cheeks.