A bumpy road

"Amy? Uh yea sure come on in." Mark said and shut the door.

"I see you kind of gave up on cleaning this place." Amy said sitting down.

"Well I've been quite busy recently. I'm trying to set up a tour actually." Mark said sitting on the chair next to the couch. He didn't feel comfortable sitting next to her.

"Well I think you know why I'm here." Amy said.

"Yea and it's good cause I wanted to talk to you too." Mark said.

"Really? You know how I feel?" Amy asked feeling hopeful.

"Yes and I just wanted to say that you're right." Mark said.

"I am?" Amy said losing all the hope she once had.

"Yea, I need to be free. I'm going on tour with my friends and so far I'm having a great time! Who knows what's lies in the future. But I know we will find happiness one day." Mark smiled.

"Yea totally. Um I think I'm going to go." Amy said about to cry.

"Wait I wanted to ask you if you would want to come on tour with us, help pick fans to ask questions and stuff. You know, like the best friends we used to be." Mark said.

"You know what I'll get back to you on that. It was nice seeing you Mark." Amy said and headed for the door.

"Wait Amy what did you want to talk about " Mark asked.

"No, it was stupid anyway. Have fun on tour Mark." Amy said wiping her eyes and walking out the door. Mark opened the door and watched her drive away. He slammed his door shut and slid down the door and onto the ground. He bursted into tears as soon as he hit the floor.

Meanwhile Tyler was at the store buying some food for dinner. He had just left the store when he saw Alissa.

"Hey Alissa!" Tyler smiled.

"Hey Tyler, I didn't know you lived around here." She laughed.

"Small world." Tyler smiled.

"Well it was nice seeing you." She smiled.

"Yea nice seeing you too." Tyler said and walked away.

"Stupid stupid should have asked her out." He muttered to himself as he walked to his car.

"Oh yea I have to give Mark his camera back. I should probably do that now before I forget. Also I need to stop talking to myself, it's just sad." Tyler said and drove to marks house.

"Hey Mark I have your camera can I come in?" He asked knocking on the door.

"Go away." Mark cried.

"Mark are you crying?" Tyler asked confused.

"Please just go away." Mark cried.

Tyler opened the door pushing Mark out of the way.

"Mark what happened?" Tyler asked kneeling next to him.

"I tried to be cool! I thought that's what she wanted. Why am I always wrong?" Mark asked.

"Mark what are you talking about?" Tyler asked.

"I don't even know anymore." Mark cried.

Back in Brighton Sean was setting up his VR head set. He was about to film a video when his phone started to ring.

"Why is Mark calling me?" He asked to himself. He was going to answer it but then there was a knock on his office door.

"Don't you see the sign it says do no dis- oh hi Sam what's up?" He smiled.