Chapter 18: Where am I?

Astrid

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Toothless staring at me.

"Hey, Toothless."  I said.

He replied, "Oh, thank Thor. Astrid, you're finally awake! I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up!"

I stared at him, and then noticed my surrounds. I was in Hiccup's bedroom and Toothless was inside!

"Uh... Where am I exactly?"  I asked the Night Fury.

"Home."  He replies.

That's when I realized what he meant by  "home." I was back in Berk! But how?

"Wait, how long was I out?"  I asked.

"Two weeks, Astrid. Stormfly and Hiccup flew you here."  The Night Fury explains.

Two weeks. Two weeks seems like forever. Man, I hope that I didn't make Hic that worried.

I have to talk to him.

"So, where is Hiccup, and other Riders? What happened to Berk?"  I asked so many questions.

The Night Fury said, "Astrid, you have to let all of Berk you're back."

I knew he was right. I did enough as Valkyrie and now I can reveal my true self.

"I guess you're right bud. Let's go."  I said, removing the bed sheets.

Something felt different. Very different. Then I looked down and I realized that my left leg was gone and got replaced by a prosthetic leg.

 Then I looked down and I realized that my left leg was gone and got replaced by a prosthetic leg

Toothless sighs as he sniffed the leg.

"I'm so sorry, Astrid."  He said, feeling guilty.

I hugged the Night Fury in comfort.

"Toothless, it's not your fault. You did what you can to save me, and that I'm grateful."  I said.

I took a deep breath as I got up from the bed.

Toothless watches me as I took my steps.

I took a step with my right and then try to use my new leg.

"Uh!" I said, and was about to fall down, but the Night Fury caught me from falling.

"Thanks, bud." I said.

We walk to the door together.

I opened the door as I see a Nightmare!

Is Berk under a raid again?

I turned to my best friend, "Toothless, stay here."

I opened the door to see it was Snoutlout and his own Dragon!