WH 9

“Your going to have me here for a while, something big will happen like Cain’s pack attacking. Then you’ll find another reason not to let me go home, I’ll get use to this place because its in human nature to adapt. Then one of your males will find me somewhat of a fancy and try to pull out all the stops.” Pausing cause I wanted him to think it all threw.

    “And what will you do if your right?” Sounding way more amused then he should have been. My answer probably wasn’t going to please him, but that’s never stopped me from speaking my mind.

    “I’ll leave” A slight frown appeared before, quickly disappearing.

    “What makes you think my pack would allow that?”

    “To be honest I don’t think they would.” He smiled at my complement towards his pack. It wasn’t a complement.

    “However, that wont stop me. And you only have so much patients before letting me go will be your only option.” Frowning once more, he barked out a question.

    “What if your mate has a lot of power” I knew what he was implying. That if he found me to be suitable for himself, however I wasn’t going to give him a straight forward answer about that. Instead I was going to mess with him, no way was I going to be an Alpha’s mate.

    “Oh you mean like your Beta? My decision wouldn’t change” Shrugging. Yup that pissed him off. Growling he stood up.

    “I’ll have the BETA show you to your room” A few seconds later what I am guessing was the Beta walked in.

    “This way Miss Edon” Holding his hand out. Getting up my eyes catch a strange look on the Alpha’s face. Disappearing behind a wall, the Alpha closed a door to another room.

    “You should really be easier on him” The Beta known as Toni. Giving me a shirt grin.

    “Yea well he should learn to mind his own business.” Still trying to sound like some kind of badass. Knowing I wasn’t doing a good job, made me uneasy.

    “He’s only looking out for your well being.”

    “I don’t need anyone to worry about MY well being.” Stopping at a white door, before he opens it.

    “That might be true, but your mother seems to think otherwise. And by you making it harder on him, your only making it harder on yourself.” He made a good point, life would be easier had I just been polite and agreed no questions or evil comments made. But that’s not me, I don’t care what people think of me, and he was no different.

    “It would be nice if you to could drop the innocent act. I don’t take kindly to fakeness.” Closing the door in his face. Turning around the room was about the same size as my whole house. Everything was already unpacked and put in its place. My things were inline with a professional designer. Who the hell did they have as their decorator….Martha Stewart? The bed was way more comfortable then mine, probably one of those temperpedic foam ones. Grabbing the wolf stuffy my mom had given me for my birthday, I took in its scent.

Stupid Alpha…Stupid Mother…….what do they know.

Falling asleep curled around my wolf, my dreams invaded my darkness.

In the early morning, the suns rays turned the field into a golden ocean. Gracing my fingers over the tall grass, letting the smell flood into my soul. Beside my human form was wolf, her stunning fur sparkling. Smiling down her cheerful yip, as we walked further into the gold. Halfway in, she paused raising ears and sniffing. Her tail slowly swaging back and forth, stunning eyes intently looking at something. Following her gaze, I met the stunning eyes of the Red Alpha.