WH 16

Gasping as I watch a tear fall, down her pink cheek.

    “Edon?” Whispering I try to take a step to her, but she backs up.

    “Why?” She asks, breaking up.

    “Why what?” Searching her face. Taking another step back, her hands wrap around her body.

    “Why don’t you want me?” Turning all the way around, as she takes off at a run. She makes it past the living room, as it registers to my brain. She’s in control, she knew….she knew I’d be called by John.

    “EDON” Running after her, the front door was left open leaving only the screen to stop her. As it slams closed, my heart twists. Only seconds later do I reach the screen as I see her, body burst into a grey coat taking off into the woods. Ripping my clothes as I chase after her, I need to catch her. Her scent will bring out every male, within miles of this place. She’s proving to be fast, faster then most of the females I’ve seen or met.

    Crossing a stream her smell thins, causing me to panic. If anyone other then me were to find her….I just can’t think about that. Splashing into the water, I quickly make it to the other side. Sniffing for her over and over again, my ears perk at a snap of a twig. Taking off in the direction of the noise, I pray its her. Picking up the pace, as I grow more and more worried about her. What if some other wolf found her, what if they mate her. My wolf growls, he’s already fallen for her. He wont let her be claimed, ever.

    Hours I spend looking for my little mate, and its almost like she’s vanished into thin air. Howling out in pain and lost, I scream for her.

~Edon~

After making it across the river, I kept on running. Still pissed off that he actually locked me up, in a cage no less. Did that fool really think he could keep me contained, I just don’t get it. Here I am throwing myself at him, and he locks me up like some kind of virus.

Bastard……

It would have been to straight forward, had I just asked John to call him. Knowing all to well the John was reporting to Salim, hell my ears do more then frame my fucking face for crying out loud. Huffing as I pass a few larger oaks, into the thick part of the woods. He’s so stupid, what more was he looking for. I was even naked, fucking hell. I hate men, there so stupid, and slow there like baby damn birds. Helpless little retards, you have to pamper. Screw it, I’m going back to not wanting a mate.

    Shaking my large head, pushing the despair out as quickly as it came in. I’m so done with all of this, I’m going to find me a nice place and hid. Now a days you don’t even need to leave your house, shit just gets delivered. My feet slow down, keeping a walk going. Hanging my head, as my wolf and I let tears slide over are fur. This damn heat is a pain, that’s for sure. I need to cool off, sniffing for water I head to the closest one. Jogging down a bank, as I see the shallow end of a river pool. Laying my body in it, keeping my head on the bank I close my eyes.

    It seems like a long time has past, since I dropped into the ice cold water. Its numbed the heat, and proved to hid my smell. But not everyone needs to smell a werewolf to find them. Foot steps, head my way but I’m to damn tired to care. A gun is cocked, and my ear twitches. Sounds like a shot gun, that should be painful. Whining as I shift my weight, slowly opening one eye. Humans, two a boy and his father.

Just great……

    “Dad, I don’t think its any harm to us” The boy says.

    “Umm, its a were. Best keep your distance.” The gun is relaxed, and he comes kneeling next to me.