WH 5

Tasting the warm flesh and letting his blood cover my face. I never just hunt to kill something, its not right.
    With half the meat gone, I was starting to feel better. Moving some of the hide around, something caught my attention. Looking around the Red Alpha known as Salim stepped out. He was in human form, and looking like an Alpha should. Tight muscles, broad shoulders and a defined pack. Dark washed jeans, with black boots…of course no shirt. Watching me with intense eyes, a mixture of blues and grays. Snarling at him, wanting nothing more then to be alone. White fangs with blood dropping off them, my eyes shifting to a yellow color.

    “Interesting, your on my land; hunting my deer, and you have the audacity to snarl at me.” Looking around, it sunk in….this really isn’t my land…..Shit! Backing down, keeping my eyes off his.
    “Relax Edon, this isn’t something I kill over” Folding his arms. Turning an eye up, looking for what I should do next. Inside the forest, we stood silently waiting for the other to do something. Turning around my plan was to go home.

    “Leaving already?” Sounding a bit annoyed. Huffing at him, I walked off. Following I suspected him to do that. Losing him would be easy in this form, however he’d show up at my house sooner or later. Might as well get it over with. Thirty minutes later, we were climbing the few steps up my porch. Jumping up, my front paws hit the side of the house. Whacking my left paw, the door handle twisted and opened the door. Chuckling behind me, he must of gotten a kick out of my door opening skills.

    Light pitter pattering of my paws hit the wooden floors. Jogging to my bedroom, I heard a chair in my kitchen move. At least he has manors. Shifting back my toes curled around the carpet. Letting out a sigh heading to my dresser. Pulling out a pair of panties and bra. Clicking the backing, grabbing a white tee and a pair of matching shorts. My hair was a mess hanging down my back. Stepping out, heading down the hallway. I found the Alpha leaning his arm over the top of the chair. Eyeing me as I cleared the hall.

    Shaking my head at him, and giving an annoyed huff with eyes rolling. Making some hot chocolate, trying my best to pretend he was just another annoying fly in my house.
    “So are you going to talk to me?” Leaning his elbows on my table.
    “Not if I can help it” Speaking the truth.
    “Well I see your attitude doesn’t get any better with a full belly” Feeling him grinning behind me, I spun around.

    “Okay Mr. Alpha, lets talk about how you made a deal with my devil of a mother. And how you didn’t take my option into consideration. Shall we start with that?” Growling. Pausing to come up with a response, I didn’t wait turning around. Heating the water, only to pour it over dark chocolate adding a little chili for some heat. Grabbing a spoon, taking a seat across from him.
    “Forgive me” He finally said, making my head snap.
    “What?” Holding the mug to my lips.

    “Forgive me, I didn’t think you’d have a problem with your mothers decision”
    “Yes well my mother does as she pleases.” Sipping slowly.
    “I can see that” Giving me a weak smile.
    “So, what’s the ruling on my life” taking another sip.
    “You make it sound as though its over?” Titling his head.
    “As far as I’m concerned it is, unless I can live free.”
    “Who said you couldn’t?” It was a good question.
    “I’m guessing you get something out of this. If not then your stupid, so in saying that I know why packs want females.” scoffing. Chuckling he leaned his head on one hand.
    “Do you think I’m going to let my pack have their way with you?” Chocking on my chocolate, I didn’t believe he would just come right out with it.

    “That’s what I was thinking yes” Placing the mug down.
    “No, you’ll just be looked out for. Although it would be easier on me and my pack, if you lived in my house. However I don’t see you as being easy” Smirking at him.
    “You’d be right” Sipping again. The long silence as the crickets outside started to talk to one another. Bat wings flapped past my windows, chasing their dinner.
    “I am curious why you don’t have a mate yet!” Digging for information. Looking out the window, a smile came on.