WH 11

“I wouldn’t put to much thought into it. Man are natural born retards. It takes years to fix that out of them” Her laughter as I spoke, made me smile.
    “I like you. I’m really glad you’re here, maybe now it wont be so boring”
    “HA, boring is something that doesn’t know me” Remembering the blowing up truck I caused just a day ago, and then the shooting fest I had.
    “I know I got to over hear some of your wildness from the pack.”
    “Ohh really. They talking about me now?”
    “Yea your sort of a big deal” I snickered, idiots.
    “Ohh wow cliché,”

    “You have a date with Salim right?” I groaned. Forgot about that.
    “Yea” Rubbing my head.
    “You don’t seem pleased?”
    “Not my thing, I don’t do the whole….ohh Alpha your so cute” Making my voice shrill like a over bearing hot chick. She giggling covering her mouth.
    “Alpha Salim is a hunk, woman are always after him.”
    “Yes I can see him loving that”
    “Umm not really” That was shocking, an Alpha not wanting the attention of ever piece of ass around. Huh.

    “Your just full of useful info aren’t you?” She shrugged.
    “I try” Wide smiling me.
    “Ohh I see a beautiful friendship blossoming” Grinning like a sadists.
    “Please stop making that face, its creepy” Laughing together as I wiped the tears from my eyes.
    “So what do you do around here?”
    “Not much, I don’t get to work”

    “Yea I know the feeling” Huffing, I miss my job. Hell I miss those bastards I worked with.
    “So are you wearing that to the date?” Frowning at my outfit.
    “Why? What’s wrong with what I have on” Looking at my jeans and black tank.
    “Your going on a date” As if that made me understand what she was saying.
    “Yea sorry don’t see the problem” Shrugging.
    “Have you even been on a date before?” I decided to poke fun at the question.
    “Umm Like this one time, my boyfriend he took me out and super sized my meal, it was…awesome” Rising the pitch and dragging out the awesome. Her hand palms her face, as I laugh like a moron.
    “Wow! Okay I see we need to teach you a lot.” Grabbing my hand.

Don’t ask me how a something teen girl with blue hair made me into a damn beauty queen in under twenty minutes. Borrowing one of her black pencil skirts, and a top I would never buy. My hair was styled down with light large curls. To say she made me wear heels was understatement, I hate heels. Unless they are on boots. My make up was done light, so it appeared I had none. I truly appreciated that.

    “Stop moving” Whacking my head with a brush.
    “Damn it that freaking hurt” Growling.
    “Well quit moving around, I’m almost done”
    “Seriously your making me wear this out of the house?”
    “Yes, it makes up for your lack of personality” Chuckling as she added another ringlet.
    “Ouch! Harsh words bitch”

    “Truth hurts, crazy lady” Okay I like her a lot more now.
    “Done” Taking a step back. Looking in the mirror, I about chocked. Pushing my finger in my throat she rolled her eyes.
    “Don’t be a bitch”
    “But I got an A+ in that class” Grinning.
    “Yea well, just don’t fall in those hells.”

Says the girl in four inch stilettos.” Scoffing.
    “Come on, he’s waiting”
    “Really?” Raising my brow.
    “Yea, being part of a pack means you can pick up on them moving around. He’s pacing the foyer right now” Giggling as we head downstairs.
    “Wait he’s nervous?”
    “Hell yea, your scary ass would make anyone nervous.”
    “You know it’s a good thing you already have blue hair, you smirfett.” She stuck her tongue out at me, before stopping. Pausing along with her, she shook her head.
    “Your going by yourself”
    “Great, toss me to the wolves why don’t yea” Tuning on the heels, I was getting better at walking in them. Sighing I took the railing and headed down. The tv was on, making a show I hadn’t seen before very interesting.
    “E..Edon?” The Beta looked like he shit himself.